Treats

I have mini bags of maltesers, they are 99 cals each. There is enough in the bag to sort my choccy craving :)

I need a family size bag to satisfy mine :rolleyes:

My low carb choc mousse is a life saver and honestly so rich you can only eat few spoonfuls. It's melted 90% choc, sweetener, egg yolks. Then fold in beaten egg whites. You can leave it to set or just dive in dunking strawberries!

Legomom said:
Mini cadbury flake crumbled into a WW custard :) it tastes really chocolately and it looks like MORE haha that was my WW treat but I'd bet it's easily under 150 :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That sounds really yum!

Mikado (chocolate biscuit sticks) are only 11 cals per stick.

I live on them instead of having choc or a biccy - I have up to 5 a day for 55 cals :)

Crunchie... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Chocolate :D

I'm a chocoholic lol u all got my mouth watering x

I have mini bags of maltesers, they are 99 cals each. There is enough in the bag to sort my choccy craving :)

I was going to buy a pack of these today to keep a few at work but then realised I'd probably just eat them all!

Ultimate choc blowout.....and lower than a
Mars bar :) :)

WW Belgian choc eclair.....80
WW rich choc dessert.......62
Skinny cow choc dipper lolly.....65

Grand total......207 :)
MFP will freak about the sugar but the fats pretty low considering lol the eclairs are amazing :) ;)

I use the ww rich choc deserts for dipping strawberries in. I manage to kid myself that it is real chocolate. Mmmnn :)

Lately I've been having a tesco caramel wafer (80 cals) warmed up with a sprinkling of splenda on top - it's so sweet it kind of (almost) puts me off eating any more!

Shazzabir said:
I use the ww rich choc deserts for dipping strawberries in. I manage to kid myself that it is real chocolate. Mmmnn :)

Why haven't I thought if this lol ??? It sounds amazing lol

ww choc caramel bar, tastes like mars bar ontop of sponge, lovely and only 89 cals!!

Back