treats

I used to have french fries or walkers baked crisps. I found the cakes quite expensive, I also used to buy supermarket own make of choc orange crispy bars as points was same as WW make.

The kind of things I like are:

Humdingers Black Bean Crackers
Humdingers Roasted soy beans
Any WW choc bar
WW cakes
Snack a jacks
Ryvita minis
Alpen Light Bars
Rice krispies squares
Nutrigrains
Go Ahead Crisps
WW crisps

Lots of ideas for treats on the sharing favourites and new discoveries thread in the sticky section, Tara. My personal yum yums are Rosemary Conley choc mousses (2 points) or Cadbury's Highlights choc mousses (1 point) and babybel lights (.5 point).

Well, I am naughty....I have loads of points to use and tonight for the first time in 4 and a half weeks I had a FULL chocolate bar (Dairy Milk) - 6 POINTS!!!!!!!! That's more than my evening meal on some days LOL! Good job I have so many to use up hey ;-)

My treats are, French Fries, WW deserts, Iced Gems and WW cakes. YUM!

I don't really have 'treats', I just have nice little snacks sometimes :p

I love love LOVE mini milks (0.5 pts!), I eat about 4 a day :eek:

x

I'm also a chocolate lover, but I don't eat it a lot because once I start I can't stop (for example, yesterday I had enough points for a mars bar (5pts), so I had one....but that set me off on a chocolate binge and I ended up eating another mars bar and a fudge bar, so my 5pt treat turned into a 12pt binge! Eeek!)

Oh yes, that was me yesterday too :eek:

I'm the same with bread too :eek:
So I have to stay away from both!

x

I love the reliable sugar free jelly ummm
Walkers baked crisps, ooh i also got those little cinnamon biscuit things you usually get with coffee in a restaurant..called Rombouts there only 0.5pts each and v.yummy!

I'm loving the French Fries - they are my favourite crisps anyway so it's great I can have them as a little snack without really denting my points.

I also enjoy the odd Pink & White (even better when whacked in the Microwave for 10 seconds - all goooeeyyyy)

Really enjoyed a little handful of strawberries with a Highlights Chocolate mousse dumped on top - it was lovely.

Fan of mini milks too!

CJ
x

Back