true blood series 3

Eric is mine lol!!

i'm just watching series 4 on episide 3 at the moment, it's awesome! :)

Does anyone know when series 4 gets released here? Someone said not till 2012. Eric def grows on ya gonna see a different side to him in series 4 :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

series 4 doesn't get shown til next year, January I think on fx booooo!!

I've always loved Eric, from the start.. Bill annoys me!! Series 4 is excellent! :)

Gotta wait till January ?! Thank god for fx otherwise would have to wait a lot longer.
Didn't think it was till next year - can't wait :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

FX are always so slow, so getting to channel 4, would be the Autumn.. I'm just watched episode 5 of series 4,it's really good..some great new characters too :)

I'm addicted to True Blood!
I'm watching series 4 now and up to the 8th book.

I've just watched series 4 episode 'Spellbound' I think it was or the one after..think it was ep 9...sooo good..it'll be finishing soon :(

I've just watched series 4 episode 'Spellbound' I think it was or the one after..think it was ep 9...sooo good..it'll be finishing soon :(

I think that was ep 8 so only 4 eps left this series :cry:
Then the long wait 'til June 2012!

I am saving the rest of the books until Winter so I will get my Eric fix then lol :D

I think that was ep 8 so only 4 eps left this series :cry:
Then the long wait 'til June 2012!

I am saving the rest of the books until Winter so I will get my Eric fix then lol :D

I know, it's such a long wait!!! I wish they'd make them quicker, I think series 3 is going to be re run again, either on 4 or FX.. I love Eric, he's always been my favourite from the start, I love Pam too!...she has some brilliant lines, a particular favourite line that had me laughing was when she was being injected...something about an oven glove lol!!
He's had some great scenes lately, especially the naked ones :giggle:

Eric is my fave too - can't have too much naked Eric. hehe.

Pam has some great lines alright!

I presuming this thread is for UK pace? So I won't say any spoilers.

I am watching US pace and wow!! what an episode the most recent one was!

I'm watching US pace....I'm loving series 4!!!

I know...gutted :(... I watched Burning Down The House last night... oooohhhh Eric :)

Looking forward to next weeks series finale :)
Should be good!

Next weeeks finale looks bloody awesome...I think series 5 is going to be a really good series, there's a lot going on now, I think it's going to be good..plus I think a big shift for Pam and Eric too! :)

I'm watching the finale tonight, I can't wait to watch it. Totally gutted that we have to wait til next year for the series 5, hopefully we won't have to wait that long....I think they're showing series 3 again on 4 or on FX

Vampires diaires starts this week so I'll be keeping up with the yanks with that too ;)

I don't watch that - I watch too much already lol.

Can't wait until June for next series of True Blood. 12 weeks a year just isn't enough for it!

Back