True Blood

He was really good on Jonathon Ross was surprised that he was an Essex boy.

Loads of 'furriners' on US TV shows at the moment. Watching a Mentalist promo was wierd with the aussie and the welsh guy

I saw him on J Ross too, and was amazed he was british too but go brits eh?

I like the other vampire in it he's better looking lol

I'm up to speed too and waiting on season 3, not my top fav show but enjoyable, want a laugh?

My workmate who's recovering from breast cancer has a 11 year old boy who loves his vampire shows, i.e twilight etc so she told me she'd heard of True Blood and sat down to watch it with him.

You can imagine my initial reaction was... She said "I know!" "I didn't know!" lmao!

I was laughing for quite a while i can tell you.

been meaning to get the first boxset of this as hear so many people sayin its good. also on my list is the Wire which is meant to be amazing.

I saw him on J Ross too, and was amazed he was british too but go brits eh?

I like the other vampire in it he's better looking lol

I'm up to speed too and waiting on season 3, not my top fav show but enjoyable, want a laugh?

My workmate who's recovering from breast cancer has a 11 year old boy who loves his vampire shows, i.e twilight etc so she told me she'd heard of True Blood and sat down to watch it with him.

You can imagine my initial reaction was... She said "I know!" "I didn't know!" lmao!

I was laughing for quite a while i can tell you.

Oh no!! Hehe, she must of been a bit shocked. I remember describing it someone a couple months ago.. they assumed it was like twilight and I was like..Uhm well sure vampires, shapeshifters, murder...nakedness :p Heh a little different!

Oh no!! Hehe, she must of been a bit shocked. I remember describing it someone a couple months ago.. they assumed it was like twilight and I was like..Uhm well sure vampires, shapeshifters, murder...nakedness :p Heh a little different!
Yes and now devils lol

been meaning to get the first boxset of this as hear so many people sayin its good. also on my list is the Wire which is meant to be amazing.

Both are amazing but True blood boasts my personal fave lady in TV the redhead in Merlottes

eric is my favourite too :gimi: :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

Back