Try a Chill Pill ;o)

Oh they are the best for self indulgence arent they! My sister bought me the rock chick set for christmas and it was sooooo nice. Thankfully there isn't a shop near me...although I may have a peak at the website later....see what you have done!! LOL xxx

Speaking of bath products -- I've noticed that mu skin is much drier than usual (I have dry skin anyway). And, I was wondering a) if anyone else has noticed drier skin, and b) is they think it is the CD diet, the cold or both. Plus, does anybody have any recommendations for the treatment of it -- especially my feet.

Thanks,

MM

lol! he watches the post like a hawk! has done ever since I was hooked on qvc!! lol!

just looked on the website..... OMG... feel a spend coming along...
I do prefer to go into the store though, its lovely to smell stuff... its all so yummy!
my nearest store is Southampton, I have promised my DD that we will go shopping there sometime soon, she has xmas £ and as we're the same size I wnat her to buy stuff I can wear too!!! lol!!!

Love it ...I have to be on postman watch in our house too

MM I'm the same actually, especially on my elbow surprisingly! I use a cream that is actually from Lush! It's called Dream Cream and it's amazing, clears it right up. My sister has something I can never remember what it's called! But it's basically patches of very dry and irritated skin and she also uses the Dream Cream and the difference is amazing. It makes raised, red and dry patches disappear completely.

It's the only one I use so can't recommend anything else.

Psoriasis, that's the one!

My lush delivery just came!! It's, well, lush! There was quite a lot of free stuff I have to say. I've also discovered that if you go in store and spend £20 you get loads of free stuff too. I might have to go and spend the rest of my Christmas money in there!! :D

Hijack here (a bit) Sorry.

Hi CG -- Have fun with your Lush. I did to visit a shop -- I am not familiar with the products. I do love to walk through a Body Shop... love the scent.

The shoes came already (the Sketchers that I ordered yesterday). If they fit, I'll be taking them out for a try when I walked the dog this evening.

I haven't tried them on because I have been giving myself a mani-pedi most of day (entirely your fault, CG). I got out my foot massager thing -- it heats and vibrates, but for some reason the water no longer bubbles. :( It did bubble the last time I used it -- so, I'll have my DH look at it, and if can't be fixed I'll make do until I see one at a very good price. I probably messed it up by adding products to the water. So, feet and hands "done" but no varnish. Esp. not green LOL.

I may do my toes tonight whilst watching tele, and if I do my hands it'll be clear because the colour doesn't last more than a few hours due to the never ending chores. I hate wearing gloves... I do for harsh cleansers and the loo, but not for dishes, etc. (Of course most things go in the machine).

Anyway, the school day is almost over -- and I have not showered or dressed! So, I'd better shower w/hair wash and dry, dress, etc. -- so, that I can drive DD and her friend to gymnastics (I take and other mum brings home).

Later, MM

omg i keep ignoring this thread but i cant any longer, i just had to phone lush to see what time they shut to see if i can run in after work in time and spend £20 and get free stuff-as caroline mentioned which is only in store according to the website, im too impatatient to order online..... mmmmmmmmmm i can smell tonights bath already!!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmm what a treat xx:D

Haha it's not my fault!! There's two offers, spend £20 instore and get free stuff (I don't know how much) and spend £30 online and get £10 worth free (which was 3 bath bombs and 3 soaps so more than £10 in my opinion!) or £20 for for every £50 you spend.

I might have to pop instore and spend the last £20 of my Christmas money.... whoopsie!

CG --

It is your fault. You are a... Shopping Enabler! I will have to keep you and BlingBabe apart!

I was scanning the Lush website (making not that I could drive to Peterborough or visit the one in London if my DH and I have out theatre date this weekend). And, I have TONS of bath stuff and do not need it... but now I WANT it. Corrupting Caroline -- that should be your Minimins name!

MM

Last edited:
Ahh but MM it's so good for you! It's therapeutic! :)

Or did I mean therapathetic? No, I meant therapeutic!

im in uni today in Portsmouth, theres a lush shop in the town......................................

LOL

Right girls, got there in time last night and had a lovely bath- advocado and lemon grass, it smelt divine!! i spent £20 but nothing free in southampton, but didnt go in just to get free stuff and certainly wouldnt ask for it, bought lots of lovely things, am going to try and not use it all staright away though! else there will be nothing left by next week! hope your all enjoying anything you've bought.... mmmmmmmm again!! xxxx

Maybe the free stuff in store has finished now then, or maybe it's certain stores, I know the one here is doing it. Nevermind. Ha I'm the same Lottie, want to have it all straight away! I think I'm going to keep them for those times I'm especially stressed or tempted, or just need a bit of a pamper :)

yeah thats what i need to do, i thought about maybe having one a week- but only weeks where i have had a good weight loss. If they are there i will want to use them now!! i bought my bf one, thinking that when i got home he would really like it!- i even asked the girl for a boys one ect and he wasnt v impressed! :( dont think i can expect him to get as excited as i did about bath stuff though! lol! x

Back