Try a Chill Pill ;o)

CG -- You should be getting commission on all the Lush we're buying.

MM

Lottie I cant believe southampton didnt give you free stuff!! was gonna pop in there next week!
never got time for a visit to portsmouth shops today, too much uni stuff to do! ggrr!
will check the bank balance and maybe shop online! really want some lush now! lol!
oorrrrr..... im back in uni monday all day.. maybe i'll have a break from it and go for a walk... to the lush shop! lol!

I really should get commission! I'm actually handing my CV in there on monday... maybe I should tell them about this!

hahahahahaaaaa!!
DD went to southampton and bought me a bath bomb... its Avobath... and smells... well... LUSH!!!!

Exactly, it's the only word I can ever think of to describe them too!

lol!!
I also have a copy of 'Lush Times'.....
now thats dangerous!

Hello all

Loving this thread. Like Aly, I was once a QVC addict, it used to sell Molton Brown and still does L'Occitane. There are TSV's (Todays Special Value) that crop up regularly, so you might get £80 of products for about £45 - inclusive of the postage and packaging. All of which is wonderful, until you end up with more stuff than you know what to do with and it no longer looks like a great bargain to the bank manager! There was only so much I could then give as gifts, as I think my friends started to get suspicious that I was 'off-loading' old stuff on them (as if I would, lol!)

Anyway, having used some expensive body lotions (Elemis, Decleor, Clarins and the 2 aforementioned ranges) have now realised that products such as Nivea, Dove and M&S just as effective.

It won't stop me tuning in tonight for the new Elemis launch on QVC, but with bags full of the stuff I hope not to be tempted x

I have a Lush shop just round the corner from me and keep avoiding it but I like the idea of using a bath bomb etc for a treat on reaching a mini goal and if there is free stuff going then I know where i am headed this Sat!!!!!!!

Back