try my new recipe muffin

jakkiG

take a vanilla pack add a teaspoon of mixed spice, two crushed splenda tabs and two heaped teaspoons of psyllium husk powder. mix to a thick paste and microwave for 2 1/2 minutes turn over and microwave for a further minute. its almost like hot cross bun very delish!!!!!!! don't know if this has been done before so apologies if i claim this one as my own but I did invent it for myself. It's almost like eating real food and quite filling. Do drink lots with it though cos of the psyllium

Oooh, sounds lovely! I'll try it when I get my PHs!

Do tesco/asda sell psyllium husks? And whereabouts would they be? Do they slow down weight loss at all? I don't know much about them...guessing they bulk up things a little bit.

V

Do tesco/asda sell psyllium husks? And whereabouts would they be? Do they slow down weight loss at all? I don't know much about them...guessing they bulk up things a little bit.

V
tesco do if its a big one, but most health food shops sell it. It is natural fibre doesn't affect weight loss in fact helps as it helps prevent constipation, but you must drink plenty with it .

Back