Trying again, again!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by EmmaS75, 24 January 2011 Social URL.

1. EmmaS75

EmmaS75 Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.77%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there, another Newbie here and how grateful am I that I have found this site :)

I have tried, and failed, on lots of diets over the years, loosing a few punds here and there, getting bored and putting it all back on again plus some.

I've just recently started Slimming World again but for the time being I am going it alone armed with all the books I got when I tried last year.

I'm getting married in 6 months, after a mamouth 15 year engagement and REALLY need to sort myself out or else I won't fit in my dress. At the moment I am about 1/2 stone heavier than when I got it last April and I needed to loose some then to have it fit better. My aim then in to loose a couple of stone before my dress fittings at the end of May and then maintain until the wedding and then go for it again afterwards.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

4. Heatherxo

Heatherxo Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating & portion control
    Hi :)
    Congrats on your engagement, what an amazingly long time to be engaged! Good luck with your journey, I'm a newbie too but looking around everyone seems so supportive and great

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.