Trying again

Wolfy

Need to start again lost 3 stone but put it all on again last year when my Mum was very ill and then died.
Did weight watchers and loved Core plan as dont have time or the concentration to point everything but they scrapped it!:( even though loads of people lost weigh with it.:confused:
Went to Slimming World and did well on the extra easy plan and lost a stone but consultants changed and I need someone good to keep me motivated so everything went to pot and my love affair with choc & wine was re started.:(

Havn't decided what I'm going to do yet but thought I would join here for some inspiration.

trying again .... it's a phrase I'm used to!

rest assured you're not alone, welcome and good luck on your journey whichever diet you do

Hi and welcome. Both WW and SW work. I chose the one that had the leader who was more supportive

Good luck

Irene xx

Hi and welcome, a lot of people on this forum, including myself, have lost weight and put is on again, if at first your don't succeed try try again, don't give up, both slimming world and weight watchers are great diets as you can see from reading this forum.

hello
i have just recently joined this forum, i am one of the trying again group too.
i had lost a lot of weight with sw, but gradually put it back on, i have been dieting on and off since. for some reason last saturday i just dusted off my sw books and started again.

good luck with your weight loss which ever diet you decide on.
it can be done, like someone here said to me, you have done it once you can do it again!!!!

Back