trying free 7 day menu 1st time trying SW NEED HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by missymissy, 16 July 2009 Social URL.

1. missymissy

missymissy Member

HELLO EVERY BODY I'M NEW TO THIS FORUM AND SW
    started out to day feeling reall depressed about my self and thought i'd look up a new way to try and loose some weight
    which is how i found this site
    i am going to try the 7 day menu do you think i can pick just 2 of the brekfast and have them all week will this make a diffreance to the diet or do i have to stick to the whole 7 day options please help if you can becouse i need to start in the morning i'm ready for the change to get me out of this rut*******

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Coffeepot03

Coffeepot03 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Hi and welcome
    Good luck with your 7 day trial. I hope it goes well for you. I can't see just sticking to 2 breakfasts would be a problem - some weeks I pretty much stick to 1 or 2 choices for breakfast. I'm doing Extra Easy so I usually have Mullerlight with loads of fruit and a boiled egg or 1 weetabix (1/2 HEB - I use the other half for an Alpen Light bar) with fruit.

Good luck!!

4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Just be a bit careful as the A and B choices are built into the menu planner so you may have 2 many unless they are free breakfasts. If you need help, just shout out!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.