Trying Slimming World

Pouchie

Please help. I am trying this diet for the first time starting tomorrow :confused:. I am unable to attend a class due to childcare but still want to follow the diet. Could someone tell me how many healthy extras and how many syns i should have daily as i am looking to lose about 2 stone. Any help would be great :wave_cry:

Its 15syns a day. If ur doing extra easy its 1 heA & 1 heB or if ur doing red/green its 1or2 heA & 2 heB

You can always join online- you'll get all the support and information about syns etc there :)
It's good to get up-to-date syns from the syns directory online as they do change sometimes.

Hi Tracey, Sorry to be a pest but would you recommend going to a club more than online. Think I may have childcare organised and feel if it will benefit may as well go :confused:

Hi pouchie i only started about 6 weeks ago and the group is good for some people but not everyone.
I go with my sisters to a morning group it is so busy. Sometimes we have to take the kids so cant stay to the group cos our C does like them being noisy.
Today after weigh in me and my sisters decided to go weigh at 1 of there houses from next week and save the money in a tin every week.
I think it will work better for me plus can get something for my money at the end of it.
But that is me and everyone is different u need to do what is best for u. What they do say is that u lose more if u go to group and stay for group.
Good luck with sw what ever u deside to do
I feel doing it at home with my sisters will be better than group for me, but thats me and u need to do what would work for u.

I'd definitely recommend going to a club, although as Tracey has said it depends on the person. I was about as sceptical as they come before I started, and was convinced I would never go to group. I was convinced by my sister and in laws and have not looked back. My consultant doesn't mind the kids coming and even bought sweets for them at Halloween so I guess just try out a few groups if you can and go to whichever one is right for you!

Back