Trying so Hard:(:(

nmmireland

Dublin :)
Well I had shakes left from when I was last on LT, haven't weighed myself since before xmas so not really sure where I am with weight till I go chemist, trousers still fit which is a good thing i suppose even tho I know I did put on some pounds around my stomach lol

I started back on my shakes last Wednesday but caved at the weekend even tho I found it so hard all week and got to the weekend and then ruined it all by having a food fri evening and sat evening....

Went back on the shakes yest and and today so hoping I can get back in the swing of it from here.. really want to stay on them right through till end of feb but I am really finding it hard this time, maybe because i am at the start so hopefully I can get through it this week and let it get easier for myself....

I am in a really bad snappy humour today too so trying to snap myself out of it and be real positive instead and not moany lol... done a 20 min walk home to motivate myself a bit haha

sorry for the waffle, hope you are all doing well :):):):)

I'm with you there babes, but we did it before and we can do it again. I find the positive messages from others here so inspiring and when I make a boo boo I feel as though I am letting them down. There seem to be a lot of strugglers around at the moment - we all need to get together and bolster each other :D we can do this :D we will not let this thing beat us :D

I'm with you there babes, but we did it before and we can do it again. I find the positive messages from others here so inspiring and when I make a boo boo I feel as though I am letting them down. There seem to be a lot of strugglers around at the moment - we all need to get together and bolster each other :D we can do this :D we will not let this thing beat us :D

I know we deffo do :):) I know I only made things harder for myself cause i was three days in and was nearly in Ketosis but nearly another two days down now and going to stick with it :):):)

I know, this site is great, I dont come on when I am been bold and I always know when I do that haha cause i know i will feel guilty so as soon as I come back on this site I know I will stick with and be inspired by everyone to keep at it.. lol so i know this works... I am in the right frame of mind now so fingers crossed I will be flying once I get over the hard few days...

Was reading your post too awhile ago, you have done so well, fair play to you.. hope your alright now too and thanks xx

Well think Ketosis is after kicking in, loads of cleaning was done tonight lol loads more to keep me occupied for the week and weekend, will tackle my wardrobes next and throw loads out :):) it will deffo keep me busy :):) xx

haha everybodys house becomes spotless, yesterday i cleaned the whole house and rearranged all the furniture in the sitting room!... best of luck x

NMMIRELAND how are you doing - staying positive ?

haha everybodys house becomes spotless, yesterday i cleaned the whole house and rearranged all the furniture in the sitting room!... best of luck x

Bells - i wish my energy made me want to tidy/clean the house - I'd much rather go on my vibroplate !!

I know we deffo do :):) I know I only made things harder for myself cause i was three days in and was nearly in Ketosis but nearly another two days down now and going to stick with it :):):)

I know, this site is great, I dont come on when I am been bold and I always know when I do that haha cause i know i will feel guilty so as soon as I come back on this site I know I will stick with and be inspired by everyone to keep at it.. lol so i know this works... I am in the right frame of mind now so fingers crossed I will be flying once I get over the hard few days...

Was reading your post too awhile ago, you have done so well, fair play to you.. hope your alright now too and thanks xx

Well for some reason I have woken with a new determination this morning :) so am much better and much happier about things. Lets hope Ketosis hits in a couple of days and then life will be so much easier :D
Hang in there babes. xx

hi there i done exactly the same as you i done two full weeks and broke it on saturday nite and sunday and i just can not get back into it i have put on what i lost in those first two weeks i dont know where to go from here :cry:

linney - its so much harder to restart when you have 'broken'. Thats why its not worth it.

You need to ask yourself some questions:
  1. you'd done 2 weeks - what made you break it?
  2. Do you really want to loose the weight in this extreme manner - the answer must be yes - with no half hearted attempts.
  3. Would you be better sticking to a 'healthy' diet?
Obviously you really have to be committed - but the results speak for themselves. You won't get the quick results on any other diets.

Food will always be available in a month 3 months, 10 months. If you stick with LT you will have to give up all food, with no exceptions.

If you aren't committed, not only are you wasting money (albeit your money!) you are demotivating yourself and probably will end up worse than when you started.

I suggest you read through the sucess stories on here and have a serious think if this is for you. If you decide it is, everyone on here will do their very best to support you - but we can only do that if you tell us you need it - so keep in touch.

I have been on here many many times when I needed something from the kitchen, but the feeling passes eventually (it may even take a couple of days).

Don't let yourself down by trying to stick to something if you're not in the right frame of mind.

PS, week 3 is notoriously hard - so bear that in mind. Forget about the 2 weeks, start afresh and get focussed.

Let us know what you decide Linney - and good luck hon !.xx

I know what you saying i lost 9 stone on lipotrim for my wedding i am trying to loss about 3 stone when i done it last time i didnt break it once i think because it was my totm at the weekend i just felt misserable im very committed i just had a bit of a blip:(

Well linney, your over it now - are you gonna keep with LT then - didn't mean to preach to a 9stone success story !!! :) Well done.x

Feeling good today, in from work and started cleaning again haha... there will be nothing left in my apartment when I start throwing stuff out on this energy buzz the weekend haha....

Still feeling hungry so deffo not fully in Ketosis yet... fingers crossed by tomorrow and the hunger goes...

Was up all night going toliet too because i drank so much water yesterday lol the joys of it all

feeling good tho and determind, still havent had a weigh in yet so not sure of damage since I was off it but hoping after this week of LT it will be minimal :):):)

Haha I know its great, I was to do it everyday the week of the snow and sort wardrobes out and fit in the new pressies from over the chrimbo but sure I done nothing lol so will get it sorted from now and over the next few weeks and keep myself busy... everywhere will be sparkling, even cleaned all oven dishes tonight as soon as I got in the door and they needed to be done for ages :D:D

NMMIRELAND how are you doing - staying positive ?

Yea really positive today and feeling good, also know when i first started had a much longer distance and dont now after my first go at this so need to look at bigger picture and get myself stuck in for the next while anyhow :):) thanks, hope all is going good for you too x

Well for some reason I have woken with a new determination this morning :) so am much better and much happier about things. Lets hope Ketosis hits in a couple of days and then life will be so much easier :D
Hang in there babes. xx

Ah thats great.. Yea i am feeling good today too, cant wait to get fully into Ketosis as I am still hungry now even tho I drank loads etc... so fingers crossed tomorrow that will be gone too... :):) thanks a mil... xx

hi there i done exactly the same as you i done two full weeks and broke it on saturday nite and sunday and i just can not get back into it i have put on what i lost in those first two weeks i dont know where to go from here :cry:

I know I should have just kept going, I was only half going back on it last week using the last of my shakes from the last time on it so I was like ahh if I have two and one meal its better than none lol but sure i was just making things worse for myself for this week which i knew but sure we are our own worse enemies lol all good today so hopefully it will fly in and be easy from here...

Hope your doing ok too xx

Hope your doing better today xxx

Ah much better Chelly, just waiting for Ketosis to fully kick in and get rid of the last of the hunger haha.. but in good form and in right frame of mind too so all good...

Your doing great by your loss's but I seen pics you put up on a diff tread and you never know with you when you have weight on or not haha... you look great in your photos... How you getting on ?? xx

Back