Trying SW for the first time

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RoseBunnyy, 7 September 2011 Social URL.

1. RoseBunnyy

RoseBunnyy Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    A few years ago I tried WW and lost a stone in 4 weeks :) However at that time I was having severe health issues at only 19 :( I did it again after everything was sorted and NOTHING happened not a single pound lost!! I was advised by lots of my friends to try SW as I have suddenly gained the stone and a half I lost. Im finding it a bit hard espsh with things I can't find the SYN values of.

Anyone who can give me any advice of things to keep away from etc will be much appreciated :D xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. jessica.tee

jessica.tee Member

Your story sounds exactly like mine!!
    And I have just signed up to sw! Unfortunately I accidentally signed up to online only and without a group I'm feeling like its a bit too easy and wondering if doing it wrong?!
    Are you doing the extra easy food optimising plan??

I always google my syns... Like, how many syns in a... And then it usually links me to a thread in here with the answer!!!
  4. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Slimming World - at home
    The best of luck to you both, if you contact sw online I'm sure they will direct you to a group - worth a check.
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Good luck with SW.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.