Trying to figure out my body shape grrrr!

I have been obese for quite a long time now and I am really anxious about what body shape I will have when I am slim. My body I would describe in detail is as follows

Fat face especially in the cheek area, slight double chin but have seen worse

Fat arms at the top but decently slim forearms

Fat hands and disappearing knuckles

breasts are large probably about a 40GG but they sag and are kind of flat looking without a bra. Gives me a feeling they are pure fat and not breast

torso is the biggest part of me i have a roll under my boobs and then a massive belly roll. I do go in slightly at the narrowest part of my body but around my belly button is the widest part of me

I have big thighs and a big sticky out bum

my calves are big but not compared to my thighs.

My main measurements are

46 inches bust

37 inches at narrowest part of waist (under ribs)

50 inches around belly button

46 inches around bum and hips

I for one do not know what to measure as my waist. Some sites say slimmest part and some say around belly button?

if its around the belly button then I am an apple because my stomach is the large part. But I have hips, bum and chunky thighs..

If I measure around the narrowest part around my body and only my hips are took into consideration i am classed as a pear shape

if I include my breast into the measurement I become a houseglass?

I havent been slim as a woman (started getting chubby at 15/16) so can never recall having curves as a slim person. Would really like to suss out my body shape lol

Picture122.jpg

MY BUM

Picture121.jpg

MY BELLY

Picture120.jpg

MY BELLY

SP_A1819.jpg

ME SLIMMER AND MORE PEAR SHAPED?

2012-02-0815-46-39560.jpg

Back