Trying to have a life...

katywoo87

Gold Member
Anyone else struggling with the balance of wanting to live a good social life or even bit of a life whilst on cwp..

I know there will be a few generic 'well its not forever' or 'if u want it enough you'll sacrifice it' trust me I want this, i want to be 9 stone more than anything but I also want to have a life which I feel i cant have..

How do you manage?

I have so many social events cropping up and I dunno what to do.

I'm the same as you it's my 6th week and been invited to BBQ on sat and with sun shining does not help x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jojo73 said:
I'm the same as you it's my 6th week and been invited to BBQ on sat and with sun shining does not help x

So tough isn't it?! I have a night out tomorrow, night away sat and night out next fri too..

Are you gonna eat and drink? You could have some grilled meat and salad i suppose x

I been on SS for 6 weeks and nearly lost 2 stone don't want to jeopardise anything god it's such a unsociable diet x

jojo73 said:
I been on SS for 6 weeks and nearly lost 2 stone don't want to jeopardise anything god it's such a unsociable diet x

I admire your willpower I have lost mine :( x

I have relatives visiting for a long weekend in June and in July and I am going away for a week in July too. I have got to the stage that I am angry at the thought of having to go to restaurants. I just think that for every day or two off plan I will have to do another week of SS. I would rather not have a life at the moment!

Daisy65 said:
I have relatives visiting for a long weekend in June and in July and I am going away for a week in July too. I have got to the stage that I am angry at the thought of having to go to restaurants. I just think that for every day or two off plan I will have to do another week of SS. I would rather not have a life at the moment!

I was annoyed about everything all of a sudden happening whilst I am on this and before my hol. I feel so demotivated this week and just cant focus.. Maybe il cancel my night out next week because as you say it only prolongs this weight loss.

So fed up :(

This is the hardest diet if you have any social events or want to enjoy a social life!
The way I look at it is, its my choice. Not cd choice, I can eat if I want to. I can drink as much as I like too. But every social occasion I go to I think I'll have water chicken and salad. Not because I don't want to eat/drink, but because I dont want to be fat more xxx
But yeah this diet sucks!!!!

katywoo87 said:
Anyone else struggling with the balance of wanting to live a good social life or even bit of a life whilst on cwp..

I know there will be a few generic 'well its not forever' or 'if u want it enough you'll sacrifice it' trust me I want this, i want to be 9 stone more than anything but I also want to have a life which I feel i cant have..

How do you manage?

I have so many social events cropping up and I dunno what to do.

Chicken salad. Dry chicken tikka starter as a main. I do find it easier just to avoid going out though x

Thanks rk and Zest, you have put it into perspective for me. I am going to cancel my night out next week and just eat chicken and salad tonight, whilst also opting to drive.

Its been such a crap week since my night out and I dont want this vicious circle to continue. I am gonna try again today xx

katywoo87 said:
Thanks rk and Zest, you have put it into perspective for me. I am going to cancel my night out next week and just eat chicken and salad tonight, whilst also opting to drive.

Its been such a crap week since my night out and I dont want this vicious circle to continue. I am gonna try again today xx

Cd sucks but me being fat sucks more xxx
Sometimes I look at the stats of very overweight people and think how the hell did they let it get that far?!
Then I think, easy, a stone here and there, that could be any of us if we carry on having everything we want.
I want strong enough at first. But can now do going out and cope, it's pretty boring though lolxxx

Zest for Life said:
Cd sucks but me being fat sucks more xxx
Sometimes I look at the stats of very overweight people and think how the hell did they let it get that far?!
Then I think, easy, a stone here and there, that could be any of us if we carry on having everything we want.
I want strong enough at first. But can now do going out and cope, it's pretty boring though lolxxx

Youre completely right but its just so annoying seeing friends that are skinny eat and drink what they want! :( well its waters for me tonight I'll be the life and soul of the party lol xx

katywoo87 said:
Youre completely right but its just so annoying seeing friends that are skinny eat and drink what they want! :( well its waters for me tonight I'll be the life and soul of the party lol xx

No you won't Hun lol xxx
But you'll be slim soon ;) xxx

Zest for Life said:
This is the hardest diet if you have any social events or want to enjoy a social life!
The way I look at it is, its my choice. Not cd choice, I can eat if I want to. I can drink as much as I like too. But every social occasion I go to I think I'll have water chicken and salad. Not because I don't want to eat/drink, but because I dont want to be fat more xxx
But yeah this diet sucks!!!!

Def what she said!!! ^^^^

Back