Trying to lose weight again

candyloss

Hi all, I was on the minimins site before when I tried to lose weight with lipotrim. I did lose about 2 stone but unfortunately couldnt do without food so I put the whole thing on again and more. I was devastated and got really depressed for awhile.

However, when I reached 14 stone, was lethargic all the time, depressed and sickly, I knew I had to take action again. So, I joined weightwatchers. Ive been there a month now and have lost 11 pounds. My energy has come back, I feel better and I have HOPE again. These forums are brilliant and I know they will keep me going.

However, I still fear I might sabotage myself because i often do that when Im beginning to look and feel attractive again. Its something I have to conquer and Im wondering do any other members do this to themselves or have done and how they overcame it. Id greatly appreciate any ideas on this so that this time I will reach goal and maintain it. Thanks so much. X

Last edited:
totally know what you mean Candy, i got down to 14st exactly from over 17st, and feeling much more comfortable with myself, i've slipped and gained a stone back. Still at it though, so me and you can conquer it this time :)

good luck with your week and well done on your 11lbs so far :D xxx

Back