tue weigh in's

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
for everyone weighing in today so we can find you all.

ME ME ME MEEEE!5.30 tonight....I can't wait!
xx

I did weigh this morning for a sneaky peak. When I initially started CD 3 weeks ago I initially weighed 16st 13lbs and lost 6lbs in first week so weighed 16st 6lbs THEN I came off plan for the week and a 1/2 and started back last tues on CD at 17st 1lbs (despicable me but in my defence was also pre totm).

This morning I weighed 16st 4lbs so 11lbs lost since last tues BUT and a big BUT considering most of that was getting back to my weight I was before my week off and coulda been pre totm weight i have really only lost 2lbs which is ok as least I'm back on track though had I not come off I'd b alot closer to goal which is annoying so tad disappointed. official weigh in tonight but always weigh more after a days drinking

I'm laid up today as my back is hurting loads - was planning a day of cleaning. Looking after my niece again tomo so hopefully that my back is better by then. It's been a longstanding prob which gets worse at totm x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im a tuesday wi in too! Tonight at 6pm.
Im not looking forward to it, but need to see the damage and put it behind me!
Have really been trying the last 4 days after eating my way out of a huge vat of food for the previous couple of weeks!
Having a really hard time at the moment, my beautiful brother died last thursday and Im really struggling. But, food is one thing I can take control of, so Im looking forward and taking it one day at a time xx

I'm a Tuesday WI as well - 2.5lbs for me...next week should be a storming WI. Can't wait!

7lbs 3/4 first WI.Slightly bummed about that x

Well I went for my wi and I had gained 6lbs in about 4 weeks!

At least I know the damage, and can loose that in the next week.
Am back on track now, had my first shake of the day and loads of water, going to keep going till I get to goal, no more "little" meals, that lead to bigger and bigger ones! They just make the journey so much harder and longer.
Good luck everyone for a successful week xx

Back