Tues Wi

fragglerock64

Silver Member
Well as some of you guys know I have struggled getting back into LT after losing weight whilst on holiday, its all in the head I know eating sensibly and coming home and losing 3LB really plays with the mind.
Anyway this week I have lost

3LB

well chuffed, thankyou to all of you who supplied the requested kick up the a===e, I think it worked.

xx

Well done Fragglerock!! :clap::clap:
I'm struggling a bit to get back on after a refeed for two special events :help2:
I keep nibbling!! I NEED TO GET A GRIP!!
You've done really well, I'll use you as inspiration!! xx

well done hun, :)

cathy its not easy is it any ideas will be great my oh is great but when he mentions im nibbling i go of like a rockett whats wrong with me how do i get totally focused again when nibbling and loosing weight help!!!!!

I just remembered that saying "Nothing tastes as good as being slimmer feels"
It stopped me nibbling on an oatcake that I discovered in the bread bin!!
If we can just stick to the straight and narrow for two full days, we'll have cracked it "I will if you will !!" xxxx

Cathy your on
xx

Swear to God FR, nothing but LT, water, and black tea and coffee will pass my lips from now!
Good luck Hun, we can do it!! xOxOx

Well done, 3lb is great! :D

Well done!! :D:D It's so hard to get going again after a holiday but you are well on the way now. Keep up the good work. :)

well done!!! caz xx

well done

Well done fraggle..you go girl!!!! :d:d

cheers guys
xx

WOOP WOOP!!!! Dance your cares away, clap clap, worries for another day ay ay...:D :D :D

Back