Tuesday hour x hour

I kinda started a new one, but havn't updated it - AT ALL!!!! Oops! I'll get round to it one day I guess!

Morning everyone - hope your Tuesdays are going ok.

It is day two for me on LL, and I am feeling great - apart from a horrendous hunger than is creeping up from my tummy and making me feel a bit queasy! Can't wait to get into ketosis!

I know it was a bit previous, but I decided to jump on the scales last night (after just one day) before I went to bed and I'd lost 3.5lbs!! Surely that can't be possible?!!

Struggling with drinking the water... managed 2 litres yesterday and aiming for 3-4 today, but I am a nightmare (probably half the reason I am big in the first place!!) Does anyone have any tips of how to get the water down??????

Have a fantastic day y'all!!

Annaphylactic x

Oops! I think I just posted onto an old Tuesday Hour x Hour. SORRY! x

Naughty naughty!!! :whoopass: :D :D

The water can be a bit of a struggle until you are used to it. I found using a straw initially helped me get it down quicker.

The water flavourings help alot of people - they are sweetenenrs, but I find now nad again I go through spells where I use the Mountain Fruits - it tastes nice enough, and because it is sweet you tend to drink it faster then water. I do anyway. So maybe give that a try.

The flvaourings can also be added to the shakes to change their flavours and you can come up with some pretty nice combos.

Its tough at first, but you will get into a routine.

ANd yes - you could have lost 3.5 pounds already! I had lost 7 or 8 I think by our popin which was day 3 or 4. The first week is a godsend!!!

You are doing well! Keep at it!! You'll be in your groove before you know it shrinking right in front of your very eyes!! :)

xx

Back