Tuesday WI Results/ Good Luck

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Good Luck to all of us who have there wi today.
Please post your results.

Hello! Well I had WI today and lost 3 lbs! :D

Thanks - was well chuffed!

I don't feel like going tonight, I'm only in my 3rd week, weighed myself at home (they are 1.5lb out) and I haven't lost any weight... gutted....

i lost 4lb.............but it was my first week after a few months off plan........only put 12lb on......so determined not to stray again.......:)

I don't feel like going tonight, I'm only in my 3rd week, weighed myself at home (they are 1.5lb out) and I haven't lost any weight... gutted....

You never know, go and you may be surprised!!! I never feel like standing on them b***** scales, even when I know i've been good.
The third week is often a bit sticky though, it's your body getting used to things and it sometimes puts up a bit of a protest.
Anyway, good luck! :)

I lost 1.5lb today!

I lost 0.5lb this week and I'm pretty happy with that considering I thought I hadn't lost.

Will try better next week though :D

well done, it was good result after all then, at least it is a loss so a step in the right direction :)

Well done everyone

Hello everyone

I lost 5lbs this week and got my stone award, which seems to have taken me sooo long to achieve ... got it finally and displaying it proudly on my book :D

Well done to everyone this week.

Back