Tuesday WI

mistyangel

Silver Member
3.5 lbs loss, best in quite a while, goal this week is 1.5 lbs to reach my 1 and half stone.

Hi!! I'm new here - I weigh in on Tuesdays - I've had a bad run of it, a gain for the last 4 weeks, last week was the worst (4.5lbs) expected as i had t days in Krakow, but I need to get my ass in gear to get back to losing!!

Well... after my weekend in Krakow... I've finally started diet and will be weighing in on a Tuesday as from today so hoping I can start my journey with you guy if thats ok? :) XCX

I’ve rejoined and my weigh in is tues
A stone and 8lb heavier than I was this time last year I’m going to do it this time is anyone else weigh day tues?

Hi, I'm new. I joined SW 5 weeks ago, weigh in on a Tuesday. Have lost 8lb so far. Last week I maintained which was a bit of a disappointment.
welcome, I started my sw journey some 9 months ago. I wish someone had told me that there would be weeks I would maintain despite being fully on plan. In the beginning I would get really disheartened if I maintained or put on a pound or two. But one thing i would advise is take body measurements. Because if you are exercising as well as doing sw your body shape could be changing. The scales might not budge some weeks and you want to launch them through the window swearing blind they must be broken. But the tape measure might tell a different story. I now don't worry if i go up or stay the same if I know i have followed the programme 100% frequently the next weight in is very favourable.

Good luck with your weight loss journey and reaching your goals along the way.

Back