Tuesday WI's...

I lost 1lb -well gutted :(, propa stuck to it 110% this week and did lots of exercise too!!!
Spoke with my consultent after and apparently i'm not eating enough!!!
Need to eat more free and super free foods, and eat my b foods properly, havent been getting enough fiber, which is 'bunging' me up :( which i recon is having an effect of this weeks loss.

But did get slimmer of the week, and i've only got 1lb to loose to get my 2 stone award, i'm really focused now for the week ahead!

Well done to all that have lost this week xxxx

I lost 1lb -well gutted :(, propa stuck to it 110% this week and did lots of exercise too!!!
Spoke with my consultent after and apparently i'm not eating enough!!!
Need to eat more free and super free foods, and eat my b foods properly, havent been getting enough fiber, which is 'bunging' me up :( which i recon is having an effect of this weeks loss.

But did get slimmer of the week, and i've only got 1lb to loose to get my 2 stone award, i'm really focused now for the week ahead!

Well done to all that have lost this week xxxx

Oh you poor thing! I really thought you would get it this week as you had done all your excercise at the weekend! Never mind we might still have our celebration together next week then! let me know in the week if you are struggling and i will try to help you out!

Here is too next week we CAN do this!!!:p

well I went:cry:

I haven;t followed plan for 3 weeks hit or miss but I am now heavier than when I started sw:eek:

BUT I got right back on track yesterday and have a food diary stuck on my fridge and I will be putting everything down

11st 7.5 lb starting weight :sigh: my swc wasn;t even bothered by me tbh, I feel that because I am one of the smallest in the group she doesn't support me that great, someone who lost 1lb was getting a grilling for her sins:confused: and me who put loads on, she just by past:sigh:

Never mind I have you lot:D

Oh you poor thing! I really thought you would get it this week as you had done all your excercise at the weekend! Never mind we might still have our celebration together next week then! let me know in the week if you are struggling and i will try to help you out!

Here is too next week we CAN do this!!!:p

Henna i was soo gutted sat down and almost cryed :cry:

I'm just annoyed because over the last two weeks i've been so naughty and lost a pound each week, and this week i've stuck to it and done lots of excersie and only lost a pound!

hmmm ah well its a new week, here is to a fab week ahead and we WILL do it :D xx

3lbs off for me and Slimmer of the Week! Yay!!

Back