Turkey All Inclusive SW dream!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by 888sally888, 9 November 2011 Social URL.

1. 888sally888

888sally888 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just back from a week in Turkey and DIDNT PUT ANY BACK ON!! Yippee.

Can 100% recommend all inclusive - so much fruit and gorgeous salad. I ate huge plates of fantastic food.

Sad to be home but glad the jeans still fit!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    That's fantastic hun, you must be thrilled! What more could you want, a great holiday and then coming home to find out you're the same as you were when you went away!

A lovely member of our group managed this a few weeks ago too. I must say, the authentic Turkish food sounds to die for :drool:

Well done xx

4. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

See - i went to Turkey and fell in love with the carrot cake - i guess i need more focus!!! :D Well done on your achievement its fabulous!!!

x

5. 888sally888

888sally888 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mmmmm yes the carrot cake was yummy. My bf was great - he got a selection of cakes and I tried a teeny corner of each. But like you said it was the best.

Princess Stevie - it seemed to be the easiest place to be good and in control. I did realise that I had no Alpen Bars and French Fries etc. Plus black tea. I think cutting out any prepacked and additive type food did me the world of good generally.

6. timtim

timtim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(10.12%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Oo I went to turkey the e d of September all inclusive it was marvellous!! I however put 7lb on oops oh well it was totally worth it best holiday of my life :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.