Turkey All Inclusive SW dream!!

888sally888

Just back from a week in Turkey and DIDNT PUT ANY BACK ON!! Yippee.

Can 100% recommend all inclusive - so much fruit and gorgeous salad. I ate huge plates of fantastic food.

Sad to be home but glad the jeans still fit!!

That's fantastic hun, you must be thrilled! What more could you want, a great holiday and then coming home to find out you're the same as you were when you went away!

A lovely member of our group managed this a few weeks ago too. I must say, the authentic Turkish food sounds to die for :drool:

Well done xx

See - i went to Turkey and fell in love with the carrot cake - i guess i need more focus!!! :D Well done on your achievement its fabulous!!!

x

Mmmmm yes the carrot cake was yummy. My bf was great - he got a selection of cakes and I tried a teeny corner of each. But like you said it was the best.

Princess Stevie - it seemed to be the easiest place to be good and in control. I did realise that I had no Alpen Bars and French Fries etc. Plus black tea. I think cutting out any prepacked and additive type food did me the world of good generally.

Oo I went to turkey the e d of September all inclusive it was marvellous!! I however put 7lb on oops oh well it was totally worth it best holiday of my life :) xx

Back