Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Turkey All Inclusive SW dream!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by 888sally888, 9 November 2011 Social URL.

1. 888sally888

888sally888 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just back from a week in Turkey and DIDNT PUT ANY BACK ON!! Yippee.

Can 100% recommend all inclusive - so much fruit and gorgeous salad. I ate huge plates of fantastic food.

Sad to be home but glad the jeans still fit!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    That's fantastic hun, you must be thrilled! What more could you want, a great holiday and then coming home to find out you're the same as you were when you went away!

A lovely member of our group managed this a few weeks ago too. I must say, the authentic Turkish food sounds to die for :drool:

Well done xx

4. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

See - i went to Turkey and fell in love with the carrot cake - i guess i need more focus!!! :D Well done on your achievement its fabulous!!!

x

5. 888sally888

888sally888 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mmmmm yes the carrot cake was yummy. My bf was great - he got a selection of cakes and I tried a teeny corner of each. But like you said it was the best.

Princess Stevie - it seemed to be the easiest place to be good and in control. I did realise that I had no Alpen Bars and French Fries etc. Plus black tea. I think cutting out any prepacked and additive type food did me the world of good generally.

6. timtim

timtim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(10.12%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Oo I went to turkey the e d of September all inclusive it was marvellous!! I however put 7lb on oops oh well it was totally worth it best holiday of my life :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.