Turkey mince

Oh Ferrnnn! Why was it yuck??? Honestly, it's really yummy! Did you season or anything cos it can be a bit bland if you don't...

urgh well yellow pepper, there's your mistake! haha

I hate yellow peppers, I guess it's just diff horses for diff courses and all that jazz. I couldn't do without turkey mince now. Gutted you didn't like it! :-(

Yeah. Deffinatly jazzy. Am gutted meself tbh. :( boo hoo. Cheap mince, and syn free. Argh. :(

..never given quorn bacon ago, but shall make sure i avoid it.
Did notice morrisons were stocking quorn meatballs? syn free i dont know, but possibly a last resort for times when money is tight!

For easy cheaty meatballs for pasta I sometimes use Morrisons pork sausage, fry em up, cut em up, stir into bog sauce with red onion and mushrooms. 1.99 for 32 meatballs, you can get about 4 good size chunks out of each sausage.

I know that's not much help considering your turkey disappointment, but it's only about 40p more than buying a pack of turkey mince.

Dont you try and butter me up with easier fake recipes..

youv done the damage now, convincing me to eat turkey mince. You should be ashamed..

:D love ya really!

xxx

hahahahaha turkey mince is BOSS!! You're just weird, you an yer yellow peppers ;-)

Love ya too xxxx

I love turkey mince, although hate how it clumps up when cooking where as beef/lamb/pork mince stays fine grained (hope that makes sense, I couldn't work out how to explain it properly).

I use turkey mince in allsorts, it also makes really nice burgers for the bbq.

Back