Turning a crappy year around

How you and the family doing today hun? X

Hi becks- had face time today which was fantastic! Feeling so much better than I did on Friday x how's your journey?

Oh how nice to be able to do that, hope little man is doing well? I am doing well my motivation is high at the moment and I am sick of being this size! Here's to both of us continuing on this journey x

It's great feeling motivated! I'm fed up being this size too- cant wait for it to disappear :)

Breakfast - blueberries, banana and muller light

Crackers- 6 syns

Lunch- brown rolls with bacon and lettuce (HeB)

Dinner- chicken fried rice and chips from Chinese- flexi synning tonight

Pear cider!

Last edited:
Ready to start week 2 with a vengeance !

Breakfast- HeB rolls and bacon medallions with lettuce

Apple

Cheese hea

Lunch- tab

Dinner-tba

Weigh in result:

Good luck.x

No that is really good! Don't forget you are under a lot of stress at the moment too and that can have an effect on your weight loss too. Keep going and together we will beat this xxxx

Trying ww again- a friend pointed out that with work patterns at the mo it would suit better. Becky- really, really appreciate your help so far xx

Trying ww again- a friend pointed out that with work patterns at the mo it would suit better. Becky- really, really appreciate your help so far xx

Hey you have to do what's best for you and I am sure you will succeed with whatever you do. Are you still going to fill in your diary on here then or will you be moving over to ww? Hope you are having a good day and what is the latest on your little nephew now he is on the latest bit of his treatment? X

Back