Extra Easy Two weeks and it dont seem to be working

tcook

I started SW and had my second weigh in last night, I only lost 1lb my first week and managed to gain 1/2lb on the second, I am checking everything I am eating keeping my diary sheet and look up everything I have been eating, at the class the speaker asked me a few questions about am I measuring milk etc keeping to my syns all the things that I am doing I am not sore EE is going to work for me is anyone else having the same problem?? I also have 1/3 of superfree with my meals and eat plenty of superfree fruit.

Hi, everyone in here is really helpful, why don't you post a food diary, maybe someone can give you a few pointers? X

extra easy never worked for me, and as soon as my mother in law switched back to red and green days she saw a marked improvement in her weekly losses.

its no secret im not a fan of EE. why not try having a red and green week and see what happens xx

Hey, don't give up. I didn't lose weight the first 3 weeks when I joined then lost a massive 10lbs on my fourth week. Sometimes our bodies need time to adjust. Good luck x

Write down a food diary for your consultant, write down absolutely everything and show them, they should be able to tell you if you are going wrong anywhere. If not then it could be that EE just isn't working for you. Not all plans work for everyone. Perhaps discuss with your group leader about trying red and green days?

Back