ugh ugh

So a bad lipotrim day for a few reasons:

-weight bopping around and I was up 3 lbs at scale today (I know, no mid week weighing!)

- I have the dreaded rash other people have chatted about; but only got today after trying peanut butter flapjack for first time for breakie

- peanut butter flapjack, yuck

- took like a 90 min walk this morning because I have been feeling GREAT for the last five days or so, but left me wiped. Went to the theatre this afternoon and fell asleep! eek.

If the rash has spread tomorrow I will be kinda freaked...

I got the peanut flapjacks - oh they were awful, tasteless!! What rash are you on about? I was reading about hair loss the other day!! Haven't seen anything about a rash!!!

i had a slight rash on my chest and face after the peanut flapjack too. its not irritating tho just a basic rash wich is now faiding a week later.try not 2 weigh in mid week ull get obsesed BELEIVE ME!!

I had a very slight rash at the weekned but nothing major it went quite quickly.
As for the peanut flapjacks i really like them....am I on my own here lol?

Week 1: Lost 14 Lbs( Woohoo A whole stone!!!)
Week 2:

I quite like the peanut flapjack, good to have a chew. I went out once and no facilities for shakes. I had one for brekky, one for lunch but there's no way on earth I could have eaten a third one. The thought of it yuk. Took a few weeks for me to be able to face them again lol : )

I still have recurring nightmares about them!!

i like the peanut flapjacks.... especially as i can make one last 60 minutes!!!
Now the coconut, oh god please no never again!!!!!

Back