Uh Ohhhhh!!

nettie

Gold Member
massive confession here everyone!
went out with friends lastnight, I only planned on staying for the meal and having chicken salad!
wellllll...... this is how the evening turned out to be:
vodka and coke and 3 raspberry sambuka shots before going out!
3 bottles of becks
half a fosters
half a carling
malibu and coke
archers and lemonade
5 shots of sourz
and food wise.... callamara with salad
for starters and lasagne for main
however, we all kinda shared our food so I had a piece of garlic bread, a bit of goats cheese, bit of steak in some kind of sauce!
I am extremely tender today all self inflicted of course but writing it off as a bad sw day but an excellent time with friends lol x

unfortunatly my OH is out helping with a local football team who are doing a walk for charity, he is going to pitch their tents for when they get to the end this evening so I'm looking after the 2 children. luckily they are very good, may pop to my dads later if I can actually move without being sick!

A nice big fry up will sort you out :p

its usually maccy d's breakfast but going to get a bacon and egg sarnie at my dads.... made the healthy way of course :cool:

I had to google callamara. Looks nasty :eek:

calamari_fight.jpg

hahaha squid is gorgeous if its cooked properly. Went to a lovely italian place and it was cooked soooo nicely and I got about 10 rings which were massive in really light batter. Usually have it at frankie and bennys but this was so much better..... mmmmm!

I was very very drunk but I do remember everything which is always great as I can remind everyone else of the embarrassing things they have done. the only time I have got drunk and not remembered something is a few years ago at christmas, I was sooo drunk on my works do that I fell over and grazed my chin and cheek. I don't have a clue how I got home, cannot remember at all but I do remember being wrapped in tinsel and I had a blow up axe, was locked out and had to wake my OH up. I just said 'Ive fell over and it really hurts but I've brought you an axe!' and then I fell asleep on the bathroom floor! that was a great night lol x

Back