Ultraslim - opinions please

Loser85

Gold Member
Could someone tell me what there shakes are like please. My mum works at Tesco and has said she'll buy me a few tubs and use her staff discount. Not wanting to get it if they are horrid. Which flavours do you recommend? (i only like the SF S'berry shake) Also is the same idea as SF ie 3 snacks, 2 shakes and a meal?

Thanks in advance.

I use UltraSlim and I hadn't tried SlimFast until today. I can't wait to get to Tesco to buy some more US! Tescos own brand (IMHO) is a lot thicker, smoother, tastier and cheaper. I couldn't have lasted nearly 5 weeks on SF as less than an hour after my shake this morning my tummy was rumbling and I've had soup for lunch because I don't want to drink another shake!
The ready made ones aren't as nice as the powder and you defo need a blender for it but I actually like them!
I have the choc, cafe latte, raspberry (sachet) and I've tried the choc, vanilla and strawberry ready made ones.
Plus at £4 a tin they're nearly £2 cheaper ;-)

Thanks for that, tempted to give the cafe latte and strawberry powders a go. Are they made with milk or water?

Milk :) I don't think I'd last on a water based shake!

yes they do. Interestly though US has less calories, but I think more sugar :D
How are you finding it? Have you had a sneaky weigh in yet?

Back