Newbie starting on SS...58 days to fit in my wedding dress!

Kelly Gartland

Hello to everyone :)

Today is my first day on sole source and I am anticipating being on this for 58 days which is when we fly off to Disney World to get married.

I lost 2 stone last year very slowly by just eating a lot better and a lot less, I went and bought my wedding dress in September last year and was fitted at a size 12, as I was still planning on losing more weight I ordered it in a size 10 :oops:....I was 10 stone 5 then and I am now 11 stone...oops

I merely reach 5 foot tall and so 11 stone on my frame is a lot!!

Our wedding is everything I have ever dreamed of and we have made a lot of sacrifices to be able to afford it and so the worst thing for me would be feeling uncomfortable with the way I look on my wedding day or indeed having to look at pictures for the rest of my life that I just don't like the look of myself in

So I have like 8 weeks to lose 2 stone O.M double G

I have my first fitting to check for alterations in three weeks so I am really hoping for big losses in the first few weeks...please pray for me ha

The only products I have purchased for the next two weeks are ready made shakes in all three flavours, I work full time, study part time, have 2 young children and a fiance that works away so being able to just grab something is definitely better for me!

It is 12.30 on day 1 and I had a Strawberry tetra for breakfast and have had 2 peppermint tea's and 1.5 litres of water, usually I would have had 2 coffees, and a can of diet coke by now and I have an horrible headache that is probably caused by the withdrawal of sugar and caffeine.

The weekend is going to be hard-going so I really need to get in the zone. My mum is having the kids from Saturday lunch to Sunday morning. I am thinking about going to centre parcs for an evening spa session to help draw out the horrible toxins...

Wish me luck xx

Heyaa hun good luck on your journey hun im on day 6 n think the first reli feel lik dragged out :) sounds like u got a goood action plan though :) xx

Hi Kelly,

Great to have you on the same journey. 58 days thats a pretty good length of time to reach your target. And getting into your wedding dress a great incentive.

The first week is the toughest, for me it was just wanting for it to be over so I could have my first week under my belt lol.

But from what I've read on this forum and seen on YouTube of cwp stories after the first week you get into the zone and it sounds like you're there, and a nice spa day to rid yourself of those toxins sounds bliss

Have a great first day. Drink loads of water drink drink drink

xxx

Hi Kelly, I am on Day 3. I had a headache for the first 2 days but today it seems to have shifted! Make sure you drink loads of water it helps.

You are going to smash this and look stunning on your wedding day. You will have to come back and show us all some pictures ❤️❤️

Hi Kelly. I'm getting married in afew weeks also. Hope your weigh in went well and your doing ok

Back