Under GP's orders to stop for a while....

Bowie ear hey, not very nice is it, its like having sea sick or the room spinning when your popped up. Take care hun xxx

Bowie ear hey, not very nice is it, its like having sea sick or the room spinning when your popped up. Take care hun xxx

Yep, that's the one! Except my hair is nicer and my mates aren't goblins!:D

I feel sooo drunk and I don't like it!

Thanks Gaz!

Lisa xx

sorry you are not well hun, hope you are on the mend soon. Stick with the docs advice - your health is the most important thing and you will be back on it in no time!!

lisa you'll be grand babe just keep chin up and get better then straight back on the trim!!as for youre usless feck of hubby. **** him he'll be sorry when you're done with lipo and riding his better lookin friends!!!

Get well soon. Have been following ur progress and your amazing. Your health is your wealth and you can pick this back up. Keep chin up....

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 - 4 13st 8lb
Week 6 - 6 13st 2lb
Week 7 -5 12st 12lb

lisa you'll be grand babe just keep chin up and get better then straight back on the trim!!as for youre usless feck of hubby. **** him he'll be sorry when you're done with lipo and riding his better lookin friends!!!

Aw Thanks FattybutnowSKINNY!:D

I AM MISSING MY SHAKES!!!!!:eek::D

I'll be back.....as for his friends, erm Uncle Fester and Herr Lipp from League of Gentleman do absolutely zilch for me!!:D:D

Now gimme a nekkid Dermot O'Leary and I'll be a very happy lady!:D

Lisa xx

Get well soon. Have been following ur progress and your amazing. Your health is your wealth and you can pick this back up. Keep chin up....

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 - 4 13st 8lb
Week 6 - 6 13st 2lb
Week 7 -5 12st 12lb

Thanks Teg,

Your progress is amazing, you are bluddy fab at LT!

I'm in awe of you!

Lisa xx

Back