Unit Diet/Jigsaw help!!

kelbabes336699

Hi. For years I have drifted from Slimming World to Weight Watchers back and forth. Reason being Slimming World I can eat unlimited, Weight Watchers not so much time in kitchen! Just read some interesting things about Unit Diet/ Jigsaw and would love to start it. However have tried website for Unit diet and Jigsaw on two different computers and I can't get it!!! :cry::mad:Could someone please tell me what to do??? I am 5ft 4 ins and weigh 12 st 5lbs. What free foods and points can I have?? Also are the points the same as WW??? Thank you x

jigsaw diet

A few of us were asking about this diet about a month ago. I did it when they had a website but when they went off line it drifted away. Such a shame as it was a good diet but I think you need a current website to keep it active.

I did it a couple of years ago and i thought it was great , it was like a cross between sw and ww and very easy to follow , I had good results .
Ive got all the books and im thinking of giving it a go again but i do miss the website , it dissapeared when the company was bought out , such a waste !

HI everyone ,
I think I remember you dizzy dolly .I was on the old jigsaw forum until it closed along with Christine denise ,cin ,jan ,rachel not sure if you remember us all ,we still all keep in touch and a few off us have started the plan again ,is anyone following the plan ,feel free to pm me x
sarah

Count me In...

Hi
I'm doing the Jigsaw Diet and I got the download version of the directory with the values in from Lulu.com. I already have the books that I'd bought a couple of years ago. I printed off a reduced copy of the matrix so that I could keep it in my bag when I'm out shopping.

It's an easy way of eating providing you watch portions of the free stuff. I look forward to seeing this starting up on the board again.

Back