Unusal vaginal bleeding!!

Oh you will! I havent had one for 12 years and guess what??? 4 weeks in i got one! Bah :-(

Do u know, this worries me as with all dates being off i bet it not long before one of us ends up with a bun in the oven!!!!! I just bloody hope its not me and that the sticky dust hits someone who needs it...!! My family is complete and I am waiting on being sterilised but with dates being amiss I better not go near the OH just incase!!! ;) LOL

Oh you will! I havent had one for 12 years and guess what??? 4 weeks in i got one! Bah :-(

nooooooo! *running away screaming* :cry:

Do u know, this worries me as with all dates being off i bet it not long before one of us ends up with a bun in the oven!!!!! I just bloody hope its not me and that the sticky dust hits someone who needs it...!! My family is complete and I am waiting on being sterilised but with dates being amiss I better not go near the OH just incase!!! ;) LOL

not a worry here lol maybe once the weight comes off

The one thing i hate about this diet, on the pill and periods come regular as clockwork, near to the hour every month. Since starting lipotrim the last one was awful, constant for 13 days! I kid you not. That is my reason for loosing weight asap so i can get my normal cycle back and stop worrying i have something else!

Hello everyone.

I came off TFR 11 days ago as chemist advised me to. I dont like how it messed my hormones up that much. However I wasnt prepared for the refeed and really messed up with it. I'm 11 days eating again and to be honest IO miss the certainty and lack of worry with the TFR!! Never thought I'd say it. Going back to chemist today to get maintenance products and try and lose a bit more that way. Slower I know but in the long run it is probably what I need.
Lost 18 lbs anyway so DELIGHTED with that. Have another 10 to go in my book.
I hope you all are doing well.xx

Aw I understand where you are coming from.. thankfully so far mine came early and stayed for longer but now gone.. just waiting to see what happens with the next one!! I have toyed with the idea of weightloss on maintenance.. I am SERIOUSLY worried about losing my hair on this diet and seeing as I pick food most days and still lose I think I would like to have a sensible meal in the eves based on protein and remain in ketosis but actually feel that i am able to enjoy the meal rather than feel guilty for picking! Good luck with your losses n keep us posted xxx

Back