Update - Week 26 -*10 Stone/ 141lbs Gone*

BetsyBotox

Silver Member
Hi lovely people,

Just a quick update, firstly I have to apologise for not being around and posting as much as I would like. My life is so hectic at the minute. The more weight I've lost, the more active I've become thus making me take on so much more!

I've now lost 10 stone 1lb/ 141lbs. My life has changed beyond recognition. I can't even begin to describe how much it's changed, and it's all thanks to LT, this forum and the lovely, supportive people in it. My Doctor and consultant has told me that it has added at least 20 years to my life, as my weight was slowly killing me!

I began LT weighing 22 stone 7lbs and a size 28/30/32. I'm now 12 stone 6lbs and I'm sitting here wearing size 14 skinny jeans. I've still got a bit of the the body dysmorphia thing going on, although I'm getting better. I was able to look at my full length reflection for the first time in ages, and I can see I've lost weight but I'm still seeing a chubby chops looking back at me. I have to lose a couple more stone, so hopefully by the time I reach goal I'll be happy with the person looking back.

I've stuck to the plan 100% throughout and (please don't hate me!) found it so easy. The easiest weight loss plan I've ever done, and believe me I've tried most things! I need to be controlled, because left to my own devices I'm an absolute lunatic! The hardest part for me will be the maintenance when I'm faced with the food demons! The people who lose the weight and keep it off are my heroes, my inspiration.

LT has taught me so much about myself and my relationship with food. It's helped me more psychologically than physically. My whole family's health and eating ways have also changed. When I started LT I discovered a love for cooking! I started cooking healthy, nutritious meals for everyone to great success. They all love them! I did this as a kind of preparation for me coming off plan. I'm still so nervous about eating again but changing the eating habits of all around me has made me a bit hopeful of maybe being successful!

If anyone reading this is just starting out on their weight loss 'journey' (I used to hate the word journey but I feel as if I've really been on a journey haha!) YOU CAN DO THIS! Make sure you want it more than you've ever wanted anything in your entire life. Keep focused and determined and you'll do it. You deserve to be the person you've always wanted to be - Healthy, happy and gorgeous, but most of all proud of yourself. Oh and do it for you, and no one else. Do not listen to saboteurs and jealous people who take comfort in the fact that you're the 'fat' friend/relative/colleague. Be both beautiful inside and out.

Last edited:
Fantastic post and fantastic weight loss well done, you should be so proud of yourself hunny x x x

My goodness you are amazing! Well done my love reading your post was truly inspirational. Good luck with the rest of your 'journey'! xxx

Congratulations on such a phenomenal weight loss Betsy, that really is outstanding. It's great to hear that your life has changed in so many ways since losing so much weight since most of us really want our lives to change and think losing weight will go a way to helping us make that happen - you are proof that it can.

Maintenance is always the hardest part of any weightloss programme but with your sheer determination and new outlook on life I have no doubt you will conquer it.

*hugs*

:wow: !!!!!!!!!! Betsy! What a trooper!!! 10st! Thats bloomin fantastic!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Im right with you though, LT is a journey and for those of us who do manage it, it will prove to be the best journey you will ever find yourself on :)

Good luck with your last 2 stone chick and be seeing you in the maintainence section very soon i hope :) xxx

omg!!! over 10 stone????!!!!!!!!!!
Bets,i'm amazed.really is fantastic and a bigg well done for sticking at it this long.
i'll be coming back in a few weeks to lose the rest.food really is hard work.you crave it when you can't have it but now i can't wait for it to not be an option again.
best of luck for this week and hopefully speak soon x

so inspirational, well done :) xox

I know others have said this to your post but you really are an inspiration. You are what makes us newbies get thru the crappy 1st part, thanks for your post, a pleasure to read xxx

What a fantastic post, you really are an inspiration to us.

You seem very level headed with this all now, I think you need to give yourself even more credit you will definately succeed.

Well done you!

wow wow wow 10st is bloody brilliant you are brilliant I hope you find mainteance easy going u have come so far obviously your lifestyles have changed so i think with your determination you will breeze it xx big pat on your tiny back well done

And the crowd go wild:) champion in the making:) well done:)

A-Maz-Ing
Betsy that is the best post I have read for ages! You are doing brilliantly and I agree 100% with every point you make. I feel just the same and although I've not lost as much as you I absolutely understand how you feel. I am nervous about refeeding too - starting Tuesday I think - but I've been reading and preparing and listening. LT gives us the opportunity to start again in our relationship with food - it's up to us ti get it right this time.

All the luck in the world to you Betsy

Jon
xx

:cry: I've lost count of how many times I've sat and read posts on here that have made me cry.

I can't thank you all enough for your kind words and support. It means more to me than you'll ever know.

It's fantastic to be able to come somewhere where everyone understands exactly what you're going through. No one in here judges you. It's so refreshing.

The people in here have given me the strength to do this. Without this forum and the people within I doubt I would be sitting here 10 stone lighter!

If you ever feel yourself weakening, get your ass in here and read/moan/off load! Your resolve will be back tenfold!

I've said from the beginning - This forum should be advertised on the LT bag!

Thanks all again!

X

Fantastic and bleedin' brilliant - well done you :D :D :D as said above you are a complete inspiration to us all oldies and newbies alike. You are truly a Lipotrim dieting demon

CONGRATULATIONS

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:wow:Betsy!!!!!!!!!!!
What a fantastic inspiration you are..it's wonderful to hear how positive and focused you are. I bet you are so proud of yourself, and so you should be!

Clair x

Last edited:
Betsy you are amazing and you have achieved so much. You have made me even more determined to get rid of the rest of my weight and get on with enjoying my life. You have really motivated me and have always known just what to say when I needed cheering up. You are a very determined woman and an amazing friend x x x

Back