Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by glammam, 3 July 2009 Social URL.

1. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    lipotrim now dukan
    Hello everyone. Glad to see you are all doing well. Well done you should all be so proud of yourselves. Thought I would give you all a quick update. I haven't been updating my diary as I have joined weight loss resources to keep track of my calories. (great site really reccomend it!) So far it is going really well. I have lost another 2 lb, so that is a total of 6 1/2 lb off since I have started eating again. (just over a month now) I am over the moon. I still have 5 lb to go til I reach goal but to be honest I feel happy at this weight now and if I can just maintain I will be pleased. Just thought I would share my experience with you all in case anyone is worried about refeeding. Don't! Its great to be eating again. I never feel deprived and I always have a treat on the weekend.

Good luck everyone! xxx:D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

Well done on your loss since eating again, just shows it can be done depsite what the crytics say.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.