• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Updated photos...Now on management and happy with my weight/size!

Here's the latest update. I am now in management - albeit struggling a bit! I am happy with my weight & size and so not planning on losing anymore - just happy to maintain it.

Almost 5 stone gone forever since 3rd jan 2007 - I so chuffed. Now the hard bit - keeping it off.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

Well you really are a skinnyminny!!!! And looking FAB!!

Yes maintaining is going to be harder than you can ever imagine. Be prepared!!

You look amazing, hun! And yes - maintaining is twice as hard as losing so gird your loins and prepare to do battle with your body lol. Don't make the mistake I did in thinking that I was now slim so could eat what I liked - aargh!!! lol

You really do look brilliant - very well done!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cherry Plum

One day at a time
OMG you look absolutely amazing, well done with your weight loss & good luck with management.

Oh SKINNYminny! :D

You look absolutely FABULOUS!!! Very well done! :clap:

Isn't it great to be in management?! I'm week 3 of management and I am enjoying it so far but as the others said, it is challenging!!

Good luck!

Sez

has started again!!
What a beautiful lady you are! Many many congrats to you.

All the best for management, and please keep us posted.

xx

katie_oxo

Silver Member
Oh you are gorgeously one Skinny Minny :) You look brilliant - well done on an excellent weight loss.

Cath

Congratulations Skinnyminny!!!
Five stone is such a fantastic achievement!! It seems like only yesterday that you started this diet. You look absolutely wonderful. Well done you!! Enjoy the summer in those skinny outfits!!
xx

Thanks you guys, it has been a rollercoster at times & I would never have achieved this without the wonderful support here on minimins. I don't get to post as much these days, but rest assured I will pop in as much as I can to see how you are all getting on & to share my maangement stories.

management, for me is really hard - I had to be forced out of developers as it is much easier to abstain then have the food. I find it hard to eat a little & my old bingeing demons are always lurking around.

I am NOT going to go backwards, if I have to struggle everyday for the rest of my life I would rather that than feel like I did when I was bigger.

Thanks for all your kind words you guys - you don't know how much it means.