Updated photos...Now on management and happy with my weight/size!

You look wonderful and younger!

Well Done, hope management goes well for you

Sam xx

well done you! You really are a wee dut as we'd say in Wales! Enjoy management. Theres a really good article in this months psychlogy mag (tesco,whs etc have it) abut being happy eating - may be worth a look?

What can I say, SKinny? Another wonderful example to inspire others to carry on with their weightloss journey.

As for maintaining, yes it is tough, but by golly, it is much easier to manage small fluctuations of a few pounds than, in your case, 60 plus pounds, or in mine, 100 plus pounds.

If you can look at any future 'mistake' you make with food as a positive learning experience rather than a failure, you are more likely to learn from it and move on.

I have spent a bit of time thinking about how slim people stay slim, and it is about adjusting their food intake to suit their requirements, eating more one day and compensating the next. That's why they seem to be able to eat cakes, chips etc., while we cannot usually get away with it. What we don't see is that they will eat less for a couple of days, while we will just continue to eat 'normally', and wonder why we put on.

That's in the past though, 'cos I don't do that no more, no way!

WOW!!!!!!! Well done! You look amazing....what a lovely figure you have :) Good luck with management, I'm sure you'll be fine :)

Well done. I'm so pleased for you x
Suz

Hi Skinny

Would you mind me asking what weight you are now?

I remember you saying that you were similar stats to me and I think you look fab and hopefully want to get to somewhere where you are.

Thanks
Suzy x

Aw thanks Suzy A

I am 9 1/2 stone - my goal was 8 1/2 stone - but to be honest I am ok with myself at this weight, think I would look too thin with another stone off. I still have falbby bits but will either learn to love them or hit the gym to tone up either way I think losing more weight would not be necessary.

I am a size 8 on top & a size 10 botton - so dead pleased.

Bethany - thanks for your comments also, to be honest my bottom half is the first place I put on wieght & the last place it comes off & this was a huge source of frustration for me at times. My legs were very big before & they did slim down eventually - I also used the lateral thigh trainer fairly regularly & went for long walks occassionally - this has helped I think.

Thanks again to all your messages I really could not acheived this without the constant support on minis and the journey for me is only just begining as I struggle on in management. I hope you all achieve your dreams cos if I can anyone can!

x

You look amazing, really well done to you :clap:

Can I be nosey & ask how tall you are & how heavy in your last photo?

If it's too much info publicly, could you PM me?

I'm trying to get some idea of what weight I'm aiming to be & have NO idea, lol. :confused:

If you'd rather tell me to bog off, please feel free :D

Hi Jules

No I don't mind at all. I am 5ft 2 and I weighed 9 stne 7 in that pic.

:D:D:D
x

Back