Upper Arms Iiik!

Dublin, I tried looking but it doesn't seem like it:(
I really need to catch up with the rest of the world!!

hehe i live on my laptop and always odering off the net its really quick and easy i dnt reli like my arms much but i dnt care what people think really i got out in town in lil shorts etc i dont think i look to bad actually just i weigh loads hehe its my bones ;) but now im interested in the bands hehe

hehe i live on my laptop and always odering off the net its really quick and easy i dnt reli like my arms much but i dnt care what people think really i got out in town in lil shorts etc i dont think i look to bad actually just i weigh loads hehe its my bones ;) but now im interested in the bands hehe

Yeah, i know what you mean...i think everything in my house gets order off the net...god i hate shopping!!!

Good on ya!! It's not what other people think, it's how you see yourself!

B8r B quick....That seller only has one pack left and they were the cheapest!:D There is a great DVD too she is nuts and you can't do it all at first but its good to get ideas and work up! this is it DYNA-BAND TOTAL BODY WORKOUT (1 DYNA-BAND INCLUDÂ…DVD on eBay, also, DVDs, DVD, Film TV (end time 21-Apr-08 14:42:35 BST)

Mint you look really well, I have about the same figure as you and I'm the same, i don't care what people think and do look good when i go out etc but my arms are my sore point, i just can't show them off I hate them.
Alot of it subconcious, when I was a size ten 13year old my first boyfriend said "ahh you've such chubby little arms" and my second boyfriend when I was 14 said "how come I'm stronger than you when your arms are bigger than mine" well those innocent comments will never leave me and I've not worn a sleevless top since!! Men!!!

My bone can be a problem as well xx

Thanks for that Nic. Just bought me my very own Dyna band. I'll be expecting arms like an 18 yr old in the next couple of months!cheers for that.Michelle.

Back