Urgh..................

Early on, but only once, I noticed a very strong smell in my wee - of vitamins! So maybe you are just noticing all the healthy stuff being purged. I have not heard of many to say that = and it was only the one time so it should pass.

HAHAH Pass. Get it?? :D :rotflmao:

I was spared the nasty mouth, but you can use some sprays and breath strips. Or brush your teeth a lot! And your tongue - and roof of mouth....lol....so yeah - maybe you are creeping up on our friend Ketosis!! :)

I think my friend you have entered the wonderful world of ketosis!
In the first week I even drempt I was sucking nails because of the godawful taste...thankfully it's eased off! (or maybe I have just got used to it and no-one can bring themselves to tell me I smell!!)

i was the same had traces in the first day and was in it on day 2!! well done :)

I had a taste like copper in my mouth, and still do even now in Week 7 if I don't drink enough water. Don't worry your partner or kids will soon tell you if you're whiffy!
Cheated once this week on my Birthday, (tea with milk, beef sandwich and slice of birthday cake!) but straight back on that horse the day after and as far as my scales show have lost another 2lb since then. Maybe the body wrap I had yesterday has helped?!!!

Back