Using mullerlight to make 'icecream?'

Depends what texture you want and also on your freezer. I put mine in for four hours. You just need to try and keep taking it out until it gets to what you want.

I tried it last night and it was nice, not quite baked alaska b&j's but hey ho its something and its worth trying :)

i love ice cream xx

if you really want a sweet treat, try crushing a multipack of maltesers (5 syns) and mixing in with two tubs of mullerlight toffee youghurt and then a tub of greek yoghurt.

5 syns for a huuuuuuuuge tub.

definately worth it as you cant eat it all in one day!!!

That sounds fab! may have to get creative and make this and try n think of others as i love icecream too and i could easily sit and eat a whole tub of ben and jerrys, but im sure that would be well over 100 syns for that!!:/

I have some in the freezer for tonight's movie night. Just need to remember to take it out a good half hour before I want to tuck in as Muller freeze like bloody rocks!

I only freeze mine for a couple of hours, makes a really nice change now the summer is arriving! :) xo

Hi, I am,as we speak eating a mullerlight yogurt lolly and i must say its nice, enjoy and syn free too....

If anyone in the UK is interested in an ice cream maker, this one is on special offer £19.99 from Robert Dyas (reduced from £59.99) I have to say it is fab, got one last week.

You have to put the bowl in the freezer for 12 hours before you can use but it does work very well, don't be tempted to try it before its been in for 12 hours (as I did) otherwise it doesn't work hehe

EK0526 Gino D'Acampo Ice Cream Maker - Robert Dyas - Gino D'Acampo, ice cream, ice cream maker

Back