using my points on junk

laurenxx23

im not eating healthily on ww just eating less.
surely it wont work if i do this

So long as you stick to your points you will lose, the whole point of WW is you can eat whatever you want so long as you remain within your allowance. Obviously 'healthier' food options from a well-being point of view would be a better option :)

So long as you stick to your points you will lose, the whole point of WW is you can eat whatever you want so long as you remain within your allowance. Obviously 'healthier' food options from a well-being point of view would be a better option :)
What type of junk?

Hi lauren,

I know what you mean!! Sometimes its as though I have a not very satisfying lunch for only 1 or two points and then can still scoff yorkie and crisps and so on because I have the points for it.
Doesn't seem right. I think that as long as you are within your points you will lose weight, but I think sometimes we have to switch our brains on a little bit more and say is it all about weight or it about maintaining a healthy body too. My poor little organs and arteries and CELLULITE!! Lol.

I guess the plus is that on those days when you do neeeed to scoff silly, you know you're safe if you're sticking to your points.
Weird one though, eh

I keep using my points for chocolate and crisps. I keep trying to use them on fruit but my brain yells at me YOU CAN EAT CHOCOLATE SO DO IT! It's very hard!

Because of moving from sw I am also trying to get head around this, but I know I feel so much better when having normal healthy meals and using rest of pp on snacks. But last night I could have had ww soup but instead I had crisps and hot chocolate with oranges for supper. Mostly because I know if I have the cravings and I don't give in I explode and go the other way. Satisfy the craving then after a while I think u do settle down

Today I got my comeuppance ununpentium. I prepared parsnip soup yesterday and had it for lunch, thinking it would be ZERO points. I also ate 2 small cakes today (8pp).
Yea, so the parsnip soup wasn't free. It was NINE points. NINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Serves me right :-/

I had enough PP left today for a creme egg and a cupcake I made and my mum kept saying surely that couldn't be right and that I shouldn't eat all my points just to use them up.

My leader says to eat all the points.

I'm confused. I think I should just try and listen to my body and if it's hungry rather than anything else.

I had enough PP left today for a creme egg and a cupcake I made and my mum kept saying surely that couldn't be right and that I shouldn't eat all my points just to use them up.

My leader says to eat all the points.

I'm confused. I think I should just try and listen to my body and if it's hungry rather than anything else.

Do exactly that. Make sure you eat at least 26...I can honestly say that I used less then my daily allowance on most day's, however always had at at least 26, and I always lost. They are your points, use them however you want to (Although obviously filling and healthy choices will satisfy your hunger for longer than a bar of chocolate :) )...

Back