Using Tony Ferguson Dietary Fibre..

Jayne33 said:
It's just got to be done! lol. Never thought it'd be quite so soon into the New Year though! :D lmao

Just wondering. Do you think it'd be ok to use the psyllium during the phase whilst trying to get into ketosis? I'm restarting tomorrow and thinking that the bulking effect of it would be good to stave off some of the early hunger pangs! Not sure if it'd delay ketosis or not though :confused:

xx

This is also a question I'd like to know the answer too, starting LT on Friday & the last time I had to quit after 2 weeks due to constipation :-(
Thanx

Sorry to hijack the poo thread (not something I ever thought I'd be typing tbh) but I'm certainly gonna get some of the husk on my day off on Monday, will holland and barrett stock it or shall go on the net? Ta lovelies x

lolapink said:
Sorry to hijack the poo thread (not something I ever thought I'd be typing tbh) but I'm certainly gonna get some of the husk on my day off on Monday, will holland and barrett stock it or shall go on the net? Ta lovelies x

Hi Lola, H&B do sell it, got some on Frday, was just over £10 for a months supply, they r capsules tho not loose powder x

I got the husk powder from my protein site & it arrived yesterday& it says a small scoop or1.5 g twice a day unfortunately didn't know I had to order the scoop, so does anyone know what that equals too as a spoon measurement please??x

Just try a heaped teaspoon at first

Everyone is different, so start with a teaspoon then work upwards if needed Hun x

Cheers Amanda and will see how it goes as proper struggling with it at mo as feel like I'm going to explode x

Cheers Amanda and will see how it goes as proper struggling with it at mo as feel like I'm going to explode x

There is no pain like constipation, but when it is over and done with, the relief is amazing!! pmsl x x

Hope you get on ok Chan x x

I so need to sort something out as day 5 is proving difficult! I went a bit lightheaded and dizzy this morning doing a mini spring clean, I did get a bit of a sweat on so I don't think I'll be going to the gym for a few days.

Back