Valentine's Day & Secret Admirers!

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Hi folks :)

Whether you're a romantic and rate Valentine's Day or think it's a total waste of money and just about marketing......I have a question and a bit of a personal situation with a :confused: over it.

Should I or shouldn't I send an anonymous card to a work colleague? What could I write or should I just put a ? in it.

I know there are loads of quotes/jokes and poems out there but I thought I'd throw it out to you lot on here as this will give me better ideas than anywhere I can think of:D :D :D

A bit of fun......suggestions on a postcard guys:p ;)

Last edited:
Hmmmmmz me thinks we need to know is he gorgeous? :D

Go for it........what have you got to lose.....why don't you write a poem yourself?......include some of the things you like about them in it.......or just write "nice bum"

That will have em guessing n smiling all day:D

PS I replied to you on Dublin thread:rolleyes:

Hi Isis

how about ...

Roses are Red
Violets are blue
If only you knew
how much I want you

Hi Isis,

Not sure how much you like your work colleague, this may be a bit over the top, but I thought it was lovely ...

I Wish You Were My Valentine

I wish you were my Valentine
Though I may not be yours,
And I may, in my ignorance,
Be speaking to closed doors.
I have no inkling of your heart,
No hint what you might say;
But when I think of you the sun
Will just not go away.

There is in you a loveliness
That makes my darkness shine,
And so I'll wait, if wait I must,
To be your Valentine.

ahhh bless !!

I didn't know we were work colleagues Lacey.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D Brad!!

Personally, Lacey -I would invite her to Dublin LMTO!!!!!!

OK- seriously - just do it - and sign with a question mark - but ask him if he got any cards and then just smile mysteriously.

Life's too short to hide lights under bushels etc.

xxxxxx

Hi folks :)

Whether you're a romantic and rate Valentine's Day or think it's a total waste of money and just about marketing......I have a question and a bit of a personal situation with a :confused: over it.

Should I or shouldn't I send an anonymous card to a work colleague? What could I write or should I just put a ? in it.

I know there are loads of quotes/jokes and poems out there but I thought I'd throw it out to you lot on here as this will give me better ideas than anywhere I can think of:D :D :D

A bit of fun......suggestions on a postcard guys:p ;)

Hi Isis

I am sure there are a few of us still wondering did you or didn't you?, I know I am - but I am just nosey - any update on the above post?

Back