• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Valentine's Day & Secret Admirers!

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Hi folks :)

Whether you're a romantic and rate Valentine's Day or think it's a total waste of money and just about marketing......I have a question and a bit of a personal situation with a :confused: over it.

Should I or shouldn't I send an anonymous card to a work colleague? What could I write or should I just put a ? in it.

I know there are loads of quotes/jokes and poems out there but I thought I'd throw it out to you lot on here as this will give me better ideas than anywhere I can think of:D :D :D

A bit of fun......suggestions on a postcard guys:p ;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

bondgirl

Hmmmmmz me thinks we need to know is he gorgeous? :D

Go for it........what have you got to lose.....why don't you write a poem yourself?......include some of the things you like about them in it.......or just write "nice bum"

That will have em guessing n smiling all day:D

PS I replied to you on Dublin thread:rolleyes:

rubyberrie

Working My Way to Thin!
Hi Isis

how about ...

Roses are Red
Violets are blue
If only you knew
how much I want you

rubyberrie

Working My Way to Thin!
Hi Isis,

Not sure how much you like your work colleague, this may be a bit over the top, but I thought it was lovely ...

I Wish You Were My Valentine

I wish you were my Valentine
Though I may not be yours,
And I may, in my ignorance,
Be speaking to closed doors.
I have no inkling of your heart,
No hint what you might say;
But when I think of you the sun
Will just not go away.

There is in you a loveliness
That makes my darkness shine,
And so I'll wait, if wait I must,
To be your Valentine.

ahhh bless !!

Isobel1965

Gold Member
I didn't know we were work colleagues Lacey.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D Brad!!

Personally, Lacey -I would invite her to Dublin LMTO!!!!!!

OK- seriously - just do it - and sign with a question mark - but ask him if he got any cards and then just smile mysteriously.

Life's too short to hide lights under bushels etc.

xxxxxx

rubyberrie

Working My Way to Thin!
Hi folks :)

Whether you're a romantic and rate Valentine's Day or think it's a total waste of money and just about marketing......I have a question and a bit of a personal situation with a :confused: over it.

Should I or shouldn't I send an anonymous card to a work colleague? What could I write or should I just put a ? in it.

I know there are loads of quotes/jokes and poems out there but I thought I'd throw it out to you lot on here as this will give me better ideas than anywhere I can think of:D :D :D

A bit of fun......suggestions on a postcard guys:p ;)

Hi Isis

I am sure there are a few of us still wondering did you or didn't you?, I know I am - but I am just nosey - any update on the above post?