Vampire Diaries

No, it's not for me but Paul would love it. What channel is it on and when, so he can watch it.

Thanks

No I'd not heard of it, but just googled it and it looks great - what channel's it on?

I adore Vampire Diaries. <3 Ian Somerhalder and his smouldery eyes.

Funny enough, Ian Somerhalder is good in Vampire Diaries, but i didnt think too much of him when he was in Lost. Funnily enough the girl that played his sister in Lost, is in Breaking Dawn, (vampire film).

I LOVE Vampire Diaries - though just watched the last one (from US) and didn't think it was much of a cliffhanger (Shan't give anything away, in case you haven't seen it!)
Still i do love Paul (Stefan) and Ian (Damon)!!!
Wouldn't mind looking like Elena or Caroline either!! Hahaha!! xxx

I LOVE Vampire Diaries - though just watched the last one (from US) and didn't think it was much of a cliffhanger (Shan't give anything away, in case you haven't seen it!)
Still i do love Paul (Stefan) and Ian (Damon)!!!
Wouldn't mind looking like Elena or Caroline either!! Hahaha!! xxx

googled it, know what happens.x

Bit pants!! Although i will still watch it when it comes back, just to find out what happens!!

:eek:) xxx

I can honestly say - i've never heard of it!!! Having googled it, its closer to Bellingham and Catford! Not too far away though!!!
You should stop by for a coffee next time you visit - can watch Vampire Diaries!! Hahahaha!! :eek:P xxxx

Back