Vanilla shakes

Loser85

Gold Member
I've read on here a few times that some people add coffee to their vanilla shakes to make a latte like concoction. Was wondering if this is nice as would like to try it but vanilla on its own im not keen on. Also thinking of trying tomato soup. Any good or stay away?

Lisa xx

PS: 3rd day in, feeling ok. Wee bit hungry and tummy rumbles are kinda sore but other than that cant complain :)

I have tried the vanilla and coffee combo but its too sweet for me as i don't take sugar when i drink coffee. If you do though i think it would be nice for you.

Tom soup is ok not great but i always add lots of black pepper and chilli flakes. I haven't had soups for ages as i went off them.

XXX

I love the vanilla shakes. When i make mine with coffee I only use half the pack as it is sweet.

I also love the tom soup but I always add more water so its not as strong.

Give them a go you might just like them

Vanilla shake with some orange water flavouring and ice is really nice, almost exotic tasting...mind you tis a bit cold for that! I really like hot vanilla shakes and vanilla and orange water flavouring mousse- just like cheesecake mmmm

personally i can't stand the tomato soup- i only have chick/mush or chilli, but each to their own :)

i love the vanilla with oange flavour, it really is like lemon cheesecake. or i have vanilla shake with cinnamon, thats nice.
but my favs are choc shake, choc tetra and chicken and mushroom soup. good luck xx

hi lisa,
i make the vanilla shakes up with ice and then eat them with a spoon they taste like a mc donalds milkshake i love them, toffee and walnut also nice like this.
ive not had tom soup only had leek and pot and broccoli and cheese and i really like the broccli and cheese one its very strong and smelly but i love that type of cheese.
think i may try the vanilla and orange flavouring when i can use it which cdc said was after 2 weeks. good luck on your cd
jo x

I've read on here a few times that some people add coffee to their vanilla shakes to make a latte like concoction. Was wondering if this is nice as would like to try it but vanilla on its own im not keen on. Also thinking of trying tomato soup. Any good or stay away?

Lisa xx

PS: 3rd day in, feeling ok. Wee bit hungry and tummy rumbles are kinda sore but other than that cant complain :)

i love the vanilla, hot or cold with or without cinnamon. will certainly try the coffee. sounds nice.

try the soup. some people like it and some don't. i am not a fan of tomato soup normally so have stayed away.

PS- hang in there. you're doing well!

THanks for the input peeps :)

I'm definately thinking of trying the vanilla with coffee thing as its so cold now am needing a boost along with my hot choc. I may just get one tomato soup to try.

I tried the choc with a spoonful of coffee last night and made a chocchinno was nice and not as sweet as the vanilla coffee combo, i like the banana with a sprinkle of cinnamon MMmmm x

oooh nice, also choc with the orange or berry flavouring (like black forest gateaux!) is yummy- don't like choc orange shakes as they are abit 'spiky' but make it with the water flavouring, it's much nicer :)

Back