1. Dismiss Notice
  2. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Vegan Slimmers

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hatwell, 4 August 2014 Social URL.

1. hatwell

hatwell Well-Known Member

Hey - I was just wondering if there are any other vegans on here?

I did SW a while about and lost 2.5 stone. I have put about 1st 5 back on, which isn't too bad in two years. However, I went vegan about six months ago after being vegetarian for about five years.

Part of the deals I made with myself was that when I went vegan I could eat whatever I wanted, so it would be easier to stick with it. However, a few too many peanut butter sandwiches and bags of chili doritos later, some of my clothes are getting a little bit tight so I think it's time to start watching what I eat again.

I am going to follow SW from home for a little bit and see what happens. I'm a bit concerned about restricting what I eat too much because I've found when I was trying to eat vegan in the past and lose weight, I'd end up very tired a lot of the time. I have also been cycling everywhere, and that uses a fair bit of energy!

I'd love to hear from any other vegans currently on the plan, and get some good recipe tips etc. Struggling with good breakfasts at the moment - peanut butter on toast is the current go-to!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

Just the last week or so a thread was started in off topic I think specifically for vegans, I can't remember the title but Ilickthelid started the thread.

Yes there are other vegans on here, I'm sure you'll come across them, I'd do a search for posts ;)

4. hatwell

hatwell Well-Known Member

Thanks - I did do a search but couldn't find any threads from this year!

5. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member