Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Veggies or Vegans out there

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Diet Girl, 22 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Diet Girl

Diet Girl Full Member

Hello I joined SW yesterday and im trying to think of some suitable syn free ideas for my lunches/dinners, does anyone have any veggie/vegan recipes to share with me.

Thank you in advance for your help....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hello and welcome,
    if you have a look up on the food diary section you will get loads of ideas
    good luck

4. Karmacoma

Karmacoma ::

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.29%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Hi!
    I'm not a veggie but my boyfriend is.. and i've been on Green days since I've started.

For lunch I normally have cous cous, baked potato & beans, Batchelors pasta & sauces are good, stir frys with heaps of veggies, salads, even a bowl of rice with herbs in it is good for me! Quorn mince with pasta, Sweet potato & butternut squash risotto... list is endless!!
    All sin free :D

5. LisaC

LisaC Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Diet Girl!

Im veggie so green days all the way, I love them.

I often have jacket with beans, salad & couscous or pasta, veg & passata for lunch. Dinner could be anything from quorn stir-fry, quorn shepherds pie, quorn curry, veg curry. So much choice. There is a book called 100 green recipes & its really good.

6. Diet Girl

Diet Girl Full Member

Thank you ladies x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.