• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Green Days very confused please help I'm hungry!!!!

Hi everyone,
I am a member of body optermise and i cant find the healthy a's anywhere. (Green day)
And in the healthy b's it says there is no bread (Green day)
Is bread free on green days
and is cheese a healthy a or b.
Only had a mouthful of baked beans this morning as i dont know how to plan the food for the day until i kn ow this help LOL

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
You can have 2 slices of a 400g wholemeal loaf as a HB on a green day.

Cheese is a HA or HB option on a green day also, but the amount depends on what kind you're having (ie/ hard full fat or low fat soft etc etc).

HTH Jo x

Laddiesboy

I ♥ Slimming World :)
I can recommend Cathedral City lighter - it tastes great, has a perfect texture, and you get 42g for a HEa.

2 mini Babybel originals also constitute a HEa, as do 2 Dairylea Original cheese triangles.

Those choices spring to mind as I have them regularly lol.

Milk is a HEa too - 250ml semi skimmed milk / 350ml skimmed

I am a full member and all these details are on the full site, I would be surprised if it wasn't on the Body Optimise bit too somewhere.

Thanks,
the site is really plugging EE and it is hard to find the other info for red and green plans.
Really poor site and it costs a lot. the only good part is the syns online and the snackulator.
sending some sunshine

so the healthy extra a's are the same for red and green days? and the b's are different because some of the b's are meat otherwise it is the same?
BTW i have contacted the site about this and they still haven't answered me as yet. nearly 1 week now
thanks

Ok Ok im confusing myself more and probably everyone else lol
so today if i pick for a green day
he a 250ml ss milk
28gms parmesan

he b 113gms chicken
28gms brown bread
would this be OK???

so the healthy extra a's are the same for red and green days? and the b's are different because some of the b's are meat otherwise it is the same?
BTW i have contacted the site about this and they still haven't answered me as yet. nearly 1 week now
thanks
Yes, the A choices are the same for all plans.

I hope you get this sorted out soon. It does not seem right that you are paying out all this money for a system that is not explaining the plan properly for you.

hi yes i meant to say 58gms, dont wat to do myself out of any extra food lol
I ahve just double checked the site and it does not have any bread as a healthy option b at all. Is this a mistake?
I am using bodyoptermise

Circes

Strutting her stuff
You'll need someone who is also on Body Optimise to confirm/correct this. The group members section of the website is different to what you see as an online member, so I can't point you in the right direction.