Very easy recipes

kateandpaul08

We are starting SW on Tuesday and to break us in gently we were wondering if there are any easy to follow quick meal recipes you can share with us please.
Hi to everyone! xx

I have a great green day recipe...real comfort food! Its a Cheesy Potatoe Pie!

Start off by boiling some potatos and mash them with Extra Low Fat cheese.
Cook some quorn sausages and slice into pieces.
Get a casserole dish and out in baked beans and the quorn sausages.
Lay the mashed potatoe on top and pop in the oven until potatoe is golden brown on top!

Delicious!!!

Kate

I really like having veg couscous.

Onion, peppers, courgette, mushrooms and green beans. Fry in frylight until just cooked through. Add mixed herbs and garlic and a splash of lemon juice then add a can of chopped tomatoes and season. Mix thoroughly and bring to the boil. Serve immediately over couscous.
You can also add whatever meat you have if you like. I usually add the thigh meat from leftover roast chicken if I have it available but it is very nice just as it is.

I have a great green day recipe...real comfort food! Its a Cheesy Potatoe Pie!

Start off by boiling some potatos and mash them with Extra Low Fat cheese.
Cook some quorn sausages and slice into pieces.
Get a casserole dish and out in baked beans and the quorn sausages.
Lay the mashed potatoe on top and pop in the oven until potatoe is golden brown on top!

Delicious!!!

Kate

Oh my life, I came in the recipes forum seeking inspiration for some hardcore comfort food, and I think I just found it!!

I'll be devastated if I don't have any quorn sausages in the freezer now!!

for a few syns you could use some low fat sausages :)

Hi, everyone..
im new, but I was in SW for about 2 months b4 xmas and lost about 10lb.. threw the head up just b4 xmas and am really regretting it now as the whole 10lb is back on!..
Joined back this week but finding it v.hard,

in response 2 the quick meals.. i find anything with pasta helps.. chicken/bacon (no fat), just salad and theres loads of low fat dressings 2 add on as well..

i think lunchtime is the hardest for me to find something different from dinner times and is quick to make.. ne suggestions??

Thanks.. You all seem 2 be doing so well with your goals, mayb il be able 2 post my own success's soon! :)

I'd lost 7lb before Xmas and have put it back on but was struggling with ww pro points. So New Year new diet on day 5 now of SW. I'm trying to just do red days as carbs make me fat - however that cheesy potato recipe sound yummy!!! Might have the odd green day!

I had a ww soup from hex b and fruit for lunch on day 1 with a mullerlight or alpine light. Easy and quick at work.

Lunches are always my problem with diets. Tuesday I made a quorn sausage casserole - 6 sausages cooked, tin of tomatoes, swede, carrot and onion (boiled) some herbs and a spoon of gravy granules. 45 mins in oven. Did 3 lunches worth, 2 mins in microwave

Oh my life, I came in the recipes forum seeking inspiration for some hardcore comfort food, and I think I just found it!!

I'll be devastated if I don't have any quorn sausages in the freezer now!!

i do this one but i do

x2 tins of bbq beans, 8 quorn or low fat sausages, in a dish. Layer with 2 hex of cheese and then do mash on the top with a little bit of bbq seasoning yum yum!

i do a lovely pasta sauce :)

x2 tins of chopped toms, 2 red peppers, 500ml of passata, splash or worcestor sauce a few splashes of tobasco sauce, mushrooms and onions and 3 garlic and 3 tablespoons of sweetner. cut all up and bung in cook until all is soft and then blitz.
It makes a huge portion of pasta sauce and is scrummy with cheese on top.
xxx

I really like the sound of that pasta sauce :)

Does it freeze well? There are only two of us and I always find I waste loads if I make a proper sauce and usually just end up with a tin of chopped tomatoes but a yummy sauce would be great.

Ooooo all these recipes sound wonderful, think i'm going to make the pasta sauce tomorrow and the cheesy potato pie right now! :D

Definately will do, i'm not much of a cook but the recipes sound easy enough! lol :eek:

Does anybody have an easy recipe for no points soup or sin free soup that has easy supermarket ingredients and no fancy ott herbs and stuff? Thanks in advance x

I got a nice recipe for a carrot and coriander soup? If u go to recipes I have asked for a carrot soup and it honestly is lovely! X

Back