very pleased with myself today

metrognome

is getting better at it
hello all,
had to go out earlier before luchtime and it took longer than expected and i got very hungry, now i passed greggs, bakers oven, mcdonalds, kfc, subway and a very nice smelling burger van all in the town center :mad:.

so i try to decide what i want to eat look in my bag and there looking up at me is a hifi bar so i ate that then went to my dads for a ham salad sarni, any other time it would have been into greggs for a couple of pastys.
done so much walking today i am now sat with my feet in the foot spa feling very happy not to have blown it :p

karen

Well done you!!

As I was reading your post though it made me laugh cos it reminded me of the Special K advert where this woman is being followed by a donut (maybe a cookie, can't remember) and she looks into her bag and finds a Special K bar!! lol Sounds like your day! :)

K xx

Yay well done hun!!!! Keep up the good work x

lol, if i had been followed by a giant muffin i would have turnt round and ate it no question
karen

Atta girl!:clap:

Well done, thats a tough call when you are hungry and out and about and noones watching .... (or is that just me? noone watching so it doesnt count?! I used to do that ALL the time) ...well done for being true to yourself and sticking with it. Now I hope you have a big wide smug grin on cos you deserve one :)

Back